compare Nissin Di622 with Lexus SB-3000AF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, am wondering if this thread is still alive ? ....

Firez, im facing the same problem as you now, sad to say. LOL. Im deciding to get a Nissin flash or Lexus SB3000AF.

But would like to post my question to all, see if any kind soul can help me regarding this.

Im more to Landscape shots and Night Shots, therefore distance is a unknown at times and bounce or E-TTL wouldnt be of any use.

For example : Taking night shot of CBD towers at the Esplanade bay, so i dont have a ceiling to bounce nor the distance is near which could reflect back.

In the above scenario, what is the advise that i should do ? Other than the external flash, what will i need to get for the flash so the pictures would not be under-exposed. (Eg. Softbox ? Flash Reflector ? Diffuser ? )

Really Apologise for the shallow understanding about this.
Looking forward to all constructive advise and feedbacks.

CHEERS !~ :D

Don't think flash will be powerful enough or of any help for scene you mentioned. Use a steady tripod and longer exposure instead will be a better choice.

Don't think flash will be powerful enough or of any help for scene you mentioned. Use a steady tripod and longer exposure instead will be a better choice.

Jamesf : Hey there, thanks for the advise, i myself thinks it's the best way to do it.
;)

Or you can wait for the sun to come up :D

Status
Not open for further replies.