Companion @ Ponggol

Status
Not open for further replies.

fabianaino

Deregistered
Nov 19, 2007
Orchard
Hi guys,

I was trying out on shooting people. Alwyas have a phobia and shooting people coz worry that people would raise their voices at me and I have "THIN" skin... lolx.
At ponggol beach I noticed quite a number of people there and plucked my courage to take few people shots.

Here's one of them. I got the idea of two people fishing together which seems like a nice thing to do with a partner ( whilst I was shooting alone :cry: )....and the two ships..I gave it a more silhoutte feel to bring out the mood of serenity.

newlife

Deregistered
Mar 24, 2008
a very good silhouette pic :)i like the strange color tone to the pic,cz it keeps me glued to the pic longer than i want too:bsmilie: good compostion,good location.......:thumbsup:is it possible to shoot this pic in a much slower shutter speed to soften the water?:think:just wondering!!!!!!! actually the harsh sky light and harsh light on the water is diverting my focus to the fishing models constantly.......very strange indeed

fabianaino

Deregistered
Nov 19, 2007
Orchard
Hi everyone,
Thanks for all your kind comments.

To Newlife's wondering whether the shutter speed could be slower to get a softer feel of the water. The answer is "yes !" hehe

However I have to choose between the sharpness of the "fishermen" and the softness of the water. I chose the fishermen. =)

the reason why I chose the fisherman was becasue if the water was to be soften, I think it would give the fisherman a sense of being "frozen". Relatively speaking. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom