Compact lighting box

Status
Not open for further replies.

redpicasa

Jul 6, 2005
Jakarta
I'm not sure whether Light Box is correct name for it.

Last March during the Photo equiptment exhibition here in Jakarta (FOCUS). One Singaporean company sold mini and portable "light box" that could be use for taking small items.

One of the box looks like a microwave oven... the light came from inside the inner wall so you could put an object like sun glasses of spoon inside and take picture of it.

This box provide a very convinient lighting for small object still photo. Some of the light box little bit bigger that you can put on top of coffe table, not confined like microwave oven, but open and have a compact backdrop and several lamps attach,

Now I'm in dire need of this "light box". Any of you guys come across this product or know where I can get it in Singapore?

Any leads highly appreciated...

TIA

redpicasa said:
I'm not sure whether Light Box is correct name for it.

Last March during the Photo equiptment exhibition here in Jakarta (FOCUS). One Singaporean company sold mini and portable "light box" that could be use for taking small items.

One of the box looks like a microwave oven... the light came from inside the inner wall so you could put an object like sun glasses of spoon inside and take picture of it.

This box provide a very convinient lighting for small object still photo. Some of the light box little bit bigger that you can put on top of coffe table, not confined like microwave oven, but open and have a compact backdrop and several lamps attach,

Now I'm in dire need of this "light box". Any of you guys come across this product or know where I can get it in Singapore?

Any leads highly appreciated...

TIA

Someone doing a MO in the MO tread, you might want to check it out, but I believe that the MO is closed. you could still place your name there in case there are spares...

Hope it helps.

Thanks guys...

Even is not exactly what I'm looking for, but that Pro Line tent might be usefull also to my other need.

Anyway the equiptment that I'm looking for is like this:

http://www.emeltd.plus.com/MiniPhotoStudio/mobilebox.htm

and like this:

http://www.emeltd.plus.com/MiniPhotoStudio/miniphotostudio.htm

I saw the "made in singapore" once during last FOCUS exhibition..I hope could locate them.. because i could have them hand carry by a peer.

TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.