Compact Digital Camera Under $200

1 of my colleague got a Samsung compact camera, its quite bad, after 1 shot, saving it to the SD card takes like 5-7 seconds, and during that time you won't be able to use. you'll definitely miss some shots while waiting.

1 of my colleague got a Samsung compact camera, its quite bad, after 1 shot, saving it to the SD card takes like 5-7 seconds, and during that time you won't be able to use. you'll definitely miss some shots while waiting.

the read/write rate of the sd will affect this as well as the write speed of the camera

Agreed, but using the same card on different cameras, you'll see different speed. most of them writes probably about 1 Sec or so, this takes more than 5 sec. by the time it regain to ready mode, subject could have gone off.

My girlfriend got me a Canon Powershot A2200. Cost $200 at courts. Images are sharp and quite a few filters to choose from. Vivid filter makes the images more colorful. :)

daredevil123 said:
Oooo... the Casio Exlim when it first came out... digital camera with mp3 player built in... Sure bring back lots of memories...

My model was QVR400, something like that lah.

I must find some pics and post here later....

Bryson said:
My girlfriend got me a Canon Powershot A2200. Cost $200 at courts. Images are sharp and quite a few filters to choose from. Vivid filter makes the images more colorful. :)

Powershot is a very good PS camera from canon, better than those low end IXUS models

Used canon s90 compact less than $300-$400.
Or
buy a used dslr with kit lens for $500.