Compact Camera

Status
Not open for further replies.

stupidbear

Oct 9, 2005
Paya Lebar
Ima D70 user. Sometimes I do feel that it's bulky to carry my 70 around... needa compact camera. Any1 also facing such issues?

Any recommendations for a compact cam?

nikon 7900
btw, maybe E700 of Fuji (discount at MScolor, at 399sgd)

wah! thanks for the imput, each gave their own chooice of cam. chiam! tt makes it even more difficult to decide.

erm sorry to OT but how does these cameras perform in noise wise?...are they noisy?

stupidbear said:
Ima D70 user. Sometimes I do feel that it's bulky to carry my 70 around... needa compact camera. Any1 also facing such issues?

I also want to buy a compact cam coz sometimes the dSLR too big to carry around.

D70s a bit big to carry around, but.... still carry it around!

Got digi cam less than $200 ma?

I also looking for one... D70s very hard to carry around. Usually i put my D70s into my sch bag and lag it around. zero protection. haha

Looking for a compact camera with budget of $500.

Any other recommendations? Currently considering Canon IXUS60

so far, my choice would be the olympus c5050... super-sharp f1.8 lens. also it uses CF card (in addition to XD and SM) which is what D70 uses also.

trd2970 said:
so far, my choice would be the olympus c5050... super-sharp f1.8 lens. also it uses CF card (in addition to XD and SM) which is what D70 uses also.

to add, u would need to get a used one though..already discontinued..but i think $300 should get u a decent used set. ;)

I use a Casio Z750... very handy little camera with full manual controls, fast response, and lots and lots of function. Super long battery life too... was in Taiwan for 3 weeks and never had to charge it once.

have a Z3, but that isnt exactly very compact.

i quite like the casio card-like one. but forgot the model.

Status
Not open for further replies.