Compact camera with the widest angle lens

fearer

Apr 1, 2014
SG
Hi all,

I'm currently looking for a compact camera to take interior pictures of a house. I would like to ask for recommendation of a compact camera with the wide angle lens.

I currently owned Sony rx100 mk 4 with 24-70mm f1.8-2.8. It is OK but if there are any wider compacts? Please recommend. Thanks!

Too bad Nikon scrapped the 18-50mm DL range! RX100 is good enough. Just attach a wide-angle adapter. Don't be too fussy with corner sharpness and you'll be fine. Otherwise consider a Yi 4K sportcam.

I'm not very fuzzy about sharpness. But I bought a cheapo sjcam for the wide angle and the sharpness is really bad. I wonder if the Yi 4k sportcam has decent sharpness?

Hi all,

I'm currently looking for a compact camera to take interior pictures of a house. I would like to ask for recommendation of a compact camera with the wide angle lens.

I currently owned Sony rx100 mk 4 with 24-70mm f1.8-2.8. It is OK but if there are any wider compacts? Please recommend. Thanks!

Stitch two panorama together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all,

This has been discussed before by someone asking similar for interior photography.
Psst,psst...it's the Casio EXILIM ZR5000. At 19mm good enough for you? :)

www.casio-intl.com/asia/en/dc/ex_zr5000/

I wouldn't consider to be anywhere near the sharpness of the RX100.Better to stick with the adapter.

Thanks. Will consider this option and fix it up.

The widest would have easily been the Nikon DL 18-50 (@18mm FF equiv) except they canceled it before launch.
BOOOOO!!!

Now that we are entering the territory of interchangeable lens system...
GM1/GM5 + Laowa 7.5mm f2
http://camerasize.com/compare/#561,491

Same lens with the newer Panasonic GF9:

$36123275771_aaee948b34_z.jpg