Compact camera recommendation!

splendidmoments

Jan 23, 2011
Hi all, Nice to meet u all! I am new here! I luv photography and thinking of getting a new compact camera. Any recommendation? I need a gd one with strong flash setting for night scenes as I love to take night sceneries! All help appreciated. Thanks!

Hi all, Nice to meet u all! I am new here! I luv photography and thinking of getting a new compact camera. Any recommendation? I need a gd one with strong flash setting for night scenes as I love to take night sceneries! All help appreciated. Thanks!

Stating your budget would help us help you and you shouldn't use flash to take night sceneries, it doesn't help. Getting a tripod would help.

Night sceneries? What do you plan on doing, illuminating all of marina bay?

Using a flash is the #1 mistake I see newbies doing when they take pictures at night. If you want to take night sceneries, get a tripod.

Aside from that, go to the larger shops and try all the compact cameras that fit your budget. They'll all be ok.

splendidmoments said:

Do you mean ppl against night scene..

Most of the time a flash will do nothing for actual night scenes...