Community Clicks - 9 July (Geylang Serai CC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeryltan

Jan 5, 2006
s5.photobucket.com
Just checking with those who registered for this event.. Did you guys receive the notification email? I registered but have not received any email yet.. So I'm wondering whether I'm eligible to join still :dunno:

great prizes, many people would go for it. maybe will take more time to dispatch mails? :think:

Ok.. Seems like nobody has received the confirmation email.. Then I am not the only one :bsmilie:

jeryltan said:
Just checking with those who registered for this event.. Did you guys receive the notification email? I registered but have not received any email yet.. So I'm wondering whether I'm eligible to join still :dunno:

Didnt you received the first email after you register? :dunno::confused:

It says that there will be a confirmation E-Mail a week before.

Well.. The event is this Sunday, so now is definitely less than 1 week before already :dunno:

Andy Ang said:
It says that there will be a confirmation E-Mail a week before.

i registered on two days ago and got the reply immediately when I log on to check the email I used....Just 2 sentence saying you have successfully registered.

:think: I didn't receive such email leh.. Will email them to check.. Tks..

tltan said:
i registered on two days ago and got the reply immediately when I log on to check the email I used....Just 2 sentence saying you have successfully registered.

hello guys, i called up the CC.
you can go down as long as you have registered at the website.

Status
Not open for further replies.