Community Click Final

Status
Not open for further replies.

weekh

Sep 6, 2004
I'm all excited to go for the final round this morning (Sun) when I checked and realised that it was actually held yesterday (Sat)! :cry:

Never read properly and also kenna psyco to think it was held on Sun 'cos all the prelim rounds were held on Sun.

So wat's the results? Who won the top 3?

When to the website and viewed some of the entries.....some of the pictures are quite good actually.

But I remembered reading that digital editing of the photos are not allowed, but obviously some of the selected photos are submitted otherwise???:think:

Razor54 said:
When to the website and viewed some of the entries.....some of the pictures are quite good actually.

But I remembered reading that digital editing of the photos are not allowed, but obviously some of the selected photos are submitted otherwise???:think:

there are cameras that allow for in-camera selective color separation.

LazerLordz said:

hmmm... Wat cameras are there tat have these kind of function? I know some of the PNS have different mode to change to. But does DLSR have these functions inbuilt? :)

LazerLordz said:
I believe there are cameras that are capable of doing just that..... But I was there at one of the Community Centres, and I saw a group of 'seasoned' photogs gathering around a laptop 'PSing' their images.....:nono:

I think it all boils down to one's own integrity when the organisers themselves are not strict in following their own rules?:embrass:

i think this rules applied starting the no 3 at tanjong pagar,
while the 1st and 2nd ps is still allowed...

Status
Not open for further replies.