CommunicAsia 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

vbs1979

Feb 25, 2005
Lot One
vbs1979.multiply.com
Anyone will be going to the CommunicAsia 2006 held at Expo from 20/6 to 23/6?

Any photo opportunities?

vbs1979 said:
yes, i have trade pass
What position do we need for applying the trade pass? Company name cards will be sufficent or not?
Let us know it's good or not :)

from my experience, any namecard will do, even those seemingly non-related industries also can go.

zcf said:
What position do we need for applying the trade pass? Company name cards will be sufficent or not?
Let us know it's good or not :)

no problem, i am going on wed afternoon.

any business card will do.. but at least some relation to the industry... not appropriate if u r showing a business card which says.. bakery??? :bsmilie:

vbs1979 said:
no problem, i am going on wed afternoon.

any business card will do.. but at least some relation to the industry... not appropriate if u r showing a business card which says.. bakery??? :bsmilie:

bakery also need IT stuff..ok:bsmilie:

If you're manning a booth, you won't believe the kind of people that show up. Last year, had a karung guni man coming by looking for souvenirs. He was already carrying a few bags full of stuff.

seankyh said:
If you're manning a booth, you won't believe the kind of people that show up. Last year, had a karung guni man coming by looking for souvenirs. He was already carrying a few bags full of stuff.

OMG.... really... :D

The LG booth got free gifts, one guy went home with a latest LG handphone, and five other guys got handphones with their Lotto game.

171248019_4fdf125c30_b.jpg

Samsung also got a few very nice new models coming out next few months, displayed in this exhibition. I was particularly interested in the MS Smartphone model i310.

../azul123

i'm going on thursday. feel free to join if available.

yilishengxian said:
Will I be able to enter using my boss's name card? I'm in the IT line though...
can...but at yr own risk

SNEAK PREVIEW SHOTS

CommunicAsia 2006 is THE show that you won't want to miss. Forget about the past IT shows as they are nothing compare to this exhibition.

A showcase of the latest infocomm gadgets including mobiles phones, satelites, telecommunication systems and solutions from all over the world.

Also do not miss the attractive show models who will introduce the latest gadgets. So remember to bring your DG with you. There are also many freebies that are given to visitors.

Below are a few of my takes for sharing.

DSC_0896copy.jpg

DSC_0923copy.jpg

DSC_1029copy.jpg

vbs1979 said:
Indeed much better than the previous show:thumbsup:

Wah, nice converage Bro! Agreed it is better than other IT shows, maybe it is an Asia or International Event?:think: . I wish to see more on the gadgets (especially on the HPs :bsmilie: ). Too bad down with Flu, cannot go.:cry:

PS: Saw Bro Charby's model in your pics, think this is a good chance to see them.

Status
Not open for further replies.