Not open for further replies.

Jason Ho

Jan 17, 2002
jasonho.clubsnap.org
Saw this over at HWZ

ca03.jpg

:cry: :cry: :cry:

already reserved my tic.
thought i was finally goin to my first ever CommunicAsia...sigh wat bad timing.

Well, they sent me a mail inviting me to go this year, cause I went for the past 2 years already.

Too bad, it's cancelled this year.

This "Sars" thing better be over by the year or else even more events are going to be cancelled.

Like Singapore Motor Show 2003, or Singapore Auto Salon 2003 (Noooo.....what abt the race queens????)

And the Asian Aerospace 2003 in Feb/Mar 2004. (It's a bi-annual event if that is cancelled!! That means it's 2006!!!!)

you guys just can not attend the exhibition and have fun. that's the smallest affect.

my company have been preparing everything for the show. preparing full product showcase, developing demostrations, booking the booth, looking for design company to design booth, making brochures, posters, inviting customers and partners, allocating manpower for the show and even lineup our product roadmap with it. then we suddenly got informed that the show is cancelled. what can i say?

i am not sure about other companies but surely it slows our business down more or less.

Originally posted by liuhao
you guys just can not attend the exhibition and have fun. that's the smallest affect.

my company have been preparing everything for the show. preparing full product showcase, developing demostrations, booking the booth, looking for design company to design booth, making brochures, posters, inviting customers and partners, allocating manpower for the show and even lineup our product roadmap with it. then we suddenly got informed that the show is cancelled. what can i say?

i am not sure about other companies but surely it slows our business down more or less.
Yep, I was talking to my friend who was the Regional Marketing Mgt for a major telecom manufacturer. She realised that the overseas exhibitors would have already made the booth! Luckily they have not been shipped but imagine the cost of making the booth and now *pop* Sigh...

And the Asian Aerospace Feb 2004. (It's a bi-annual event if that is canceled!! That means it's 2006!!!!) [/B]

The Chinese News Paper had Confirm this even will not Canceled.

The CeBIT show in Shanghai has been canned as well.

Originally posted by newuser
Like Singapore Motor Show 2003, or Singapore Auto Salon 2003 (Noooo.....what abt the race queens????)

And the Asian Aerospace 2003 in Feb/Mar 2004. (It's a bi-annual event if that is cancelled!! That means it's 2006!!!!)

heck about them race queens.. just give me the planes and them cars! ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.