Communic Asia 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snake said:
Communic Asia 2005 is here.. watch out for detail :bigeyes:

http://www.communicasia.com/

Snake,

Are you going? Yes, I am going most likely wil be there in the afternoon since I am taking half day. What I know from the models are that they will be there to promote their products such as samsung and others. I am there to see see look look and also to take photos for them.

300n

I will be there as well. I have a booth there in SatCom Asia.

300N said:
Snake,

Are you going? Yes, I am going most likely wil be there in the afternoon since I am taking half day. What I know from the models are that they will be there to promote their products such as samsung and others. I am there to see see look look and also to take photos for them.

300n

Hi 300n, mostly i will be there every year.. wont miss tis event.. ;) i think there will be more show gals compare to Motoshow .. n more to shoot :bsmilie:

I will there to cover the event as a member of the press, have not missed the event since 1996. Motorola is back this year, Hellomoto!

Is photography of models allowed? Will the security allow us to bring our big gears in even if we register at the entrance?
Is artistic photography of equipments allowed? Some participants may feel that some of the equipments are trade secret, etc.... and maybe they wont allow us to take any close shots of their equipments.
Any experiences members can share?

Canonised said:
Is photography of models allowed? Will the security allow us to bring our big gears in even if we register at the entrance?
Is artistic photography of equipments allowed? Some participants may feel that some of the equipments are trade secret, etc.... and maybe they wont allow us to take any close shots of their equipments.

Dun worry.. they will allow photo taking at the event n i been there last year.. Unless they change their mind this year :bsmilie:

i got exhibitor pass :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

chongctd said:
I will there to cover the event as a member of the press, have not missed the event since 1996. Motorola is back this year, Hellomoto!

same here, got my invitation letter 2 weeks ago :)

Canonised said:

last year, i remember there was a big signboard outside the entrance saying that cameras are not allowed to bring inside, but then the security guard wasn't very strict about it cos still got pple bring camera inside to shoot.

the guards may check your bags and i have seen pple stopped at the entrance when they try to bring cameras in. the guards were more "on the ball" on the first day cos there are VIP and ministers around.

Wai said:
last year, i remember there was a big signboard outside the entrance saying that cameras are not allowed to bring inside, but then the security guard wasn't very strict about it cos still got pple bring camera inside to shoot.

the guards may check your bags and i have seen pple stopped at the entrance when they try to bring cameras in. the guards were more "on the ball" on the first day cos there are VIP and ministers around.

you are right men !.. So dun go there at the veli first day.. as the VIP and ministers around... so the security are super "ON THE BALL" :bsmilie:

Venom81 said:
There got what thing? Never been there before. Got anything to shoot? :think:

Jus recap some of chio bu at last year.. ;) .. sorri pics not nice.. jus for casual vewing :sweat:

DSC_0048zz.jpg

DSC_0088zz.jpg

Venom81 said:
There got what thing? Never been there before. Got anything to shoot? :think:

I was just there this afternoon doing the setup. There were some dancers in the Panasonic booth rehearsing their number. Saw quite a few models already. Think they had to go there for orientation or something..

Definitely worth a look. I will be bringing my D70 with me so that I can shoot when off duty.

Quote from http://www.communicasia.com/Exb_GenInfo.html:

Attire
All visitors must be in proper attire. Those in shorts and slippers will not be allowed entry. The Organiser reserves the right to refuse admission to visitors who are not appropriately dressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.