Tried my luck in AH after the downpour.

bluegrassy.txt

Blue Glassy Tiger

rose.txt

Common Rose

skipper2.txt

Skipper

Ah! So you are evc! :)
I thought I found xdivider familiar but no reaction from him when I made eye contact, so I just assumed my memory muz be failing me...;)

Nice shots, esp of the tiger, I like the pale green bkgrd very much, and somehow the curves lend elegance, like a chinese painting.

The 2nd pix is a Common Mormon, not Common Rose (Master Papilio, rite? quick quick, praise me! Hahah.... :angel: )

Zookeeper said:
I thought I found xdivider familiar but no reaction from him when I made eye contact, so I just assumed my memory muz be failing me...;)

The 2nd pix is a Common Mormon, not Common Rose (Master Papilio, rite? quick quick, praise me! Hahah.... :angel: )

Eye contact?? ;) ;) ;)

and yes... you have been doing your butt ID homework... :cheergal:

Oops ... you're right. It's a common mormon. Haha .. :)

Zookeeper said:
[/SIZE]

Din recognize u that moment without specs
:D. After u passed by then remember :sweatsm:

Wonderful shots, evc!!! I love the Glassy Tiger and especially the Common Mormon shots. Simply beautiful. The first one is so peaceful and calm, almost like a painting. Well done! :thumbsup:

Excellent shots esp. the glassy tiger and the Common Mormon. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.