Commissioning Loh!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickmak

Apr 16, 2004
London, UK
www.pbase.com
Hey guys!

Just to let u know I'll be commissioning tomorrow!!! Can't wait man... The time in OCS was tough but fun...

Any clubsnappers in the same 61/05 OCC cohort as me?

Cheers!
Nick

Ah_Seng

Apr 8, 2003
Land of the woods........
Congrats nickmak! I can understand your excitement.:)

A little "gift" for you, which was also given to me by my instructor on that day itself
many years ago....."RESPECT is not on your shoulders." ;)

All da best in your future role as an officer.:cheers:

helfizad

Jul 24, 2005
helfizad.multiply.com
wah cool another one commission and posted to the units.... where posted to? never know might be in the same unit as me

nickmak

Apr 16, 2004
London, UK
www.pbase.com
Wah... Finally over!!!! I'm posted to 20SA... apparently i found out I'm the youngest artillery officer in the SAF... :bsmilie:

Klose

Feb 15, 2005
nickmak said:
Wah... Finally over!!!! I'm posted to 20SA... apparently i found out I'm the youngest artillery officer in the SAF... :bsmilie:
Let's have lunch one of these days in AQ Camp :) while the green card lasts :bsmilie:

hwchoy

Jul 16, 2003
Tampines, Singapore.
www.hexazona.com
Ah_Seng said:
Congrats nickmak! I can understand your excitement.:)

A little "gift" for you, which was also given to me by my instructor on that day itself
many years ago....."RESPECT is not on your shoulders." ;)

All da best in your future role as an officer.:cheers:

yes, to be specific, Respect is in the balls.

tltan

Apr 18, 2005
www.flickr.com
nickmak said:
They must have seen your 500mm...thats why posted you to artillery...happen to go into your gallery and boy....you are very rich for a army boy. Army paying so well these days?hahahaha

Anyway, your phuket shots are nice. =)

nightwolf75

Staff member
Dec 18, 2003
really MORE diaper changes
nickmak said:
congrats nick!

so, u going in as a battery commander or FO?

jsbn

Jul 24, 2002
Planet Eropagnis
Remember this phrase, always, "Respect is not earned thru ur time in OCS, but thru ur men. An officer means nothing to his men and will fight a lonely war or face mutiny if he fails to earn their respect."

This, coming from a lowly soldier like me.

Congrats and take care of ur men! :thumbsup:

nickmak

Apr 16, 2004
London, UK
www.pbase.com
Hi guys, thanks for the advice... will really need it as I step into unit life... Also, I'm gonna be posted as an Insertion FO... To all you arty guys u know wat I am..... :bsmilie:

hwchoy

Jul 16, 2003
Tampines, Singapore.
www.hexazona.com
nickmak said:
Hi guys, thanks for the advice... will really need it as I step into unit life... Also, I'm gonna be posted as an Insertion FO... To all you arty guys u know wat I am..... :bsmilie:

what!? you're gonna jump from helos? leave your cannon with me for safe keeping :)

F5user

Oct 15, 2004
B.Timah, New york, SoCal.
ord... eh wait.... ROD loh!!!!!!:bsmilie:

congrats nonetheless... i was the 3rd batch from the then newly created MI at pasir lebar.. Peng kang hill was then, covered by thick lush greenary.

:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom