Status
Not open for further replies.

zac08

Feb 21, 2005
East
How many of you are irritated by comments like :

nice shot :thumbsup:

Cool!

even when the shots may not even get a neutral look from you?? Are there any moderators to note on such spammers?? Seriously, I wonder on why they even bother to spam like tat? :dunno:

Hmm... I think to each his own bah...

Sometime I also ended up making comment on a photo shot in this manner, cause really there is nothing much for me to say about the photo, and just feel that it's a great shot. But of course, whenever I can, I will give a little more comments or suggestions. Just hope that sometime such honest opinion don't offends those TSs. Hehe... :bsmilie:

Well, it depends. What i like you may not like. If I find that the picture is good (to me), I will comment that it's a good shot otherwise I'll just keep quiet.

I don't think it is an issue. Such comments are meant to encourage people. Although short and brief, these comments offers goodwill and friendliness. As Bored Dad said it: to each his own. ^^

how come no comments like....Huh?:dunno:.........The pic s#x!!..........
dont see this often :bsmilie:

Here we go again....................:bsmilie:

So far have not heard a comment like..........*!@#($%&$(%&)#$&!!!!!:bsmilie:

I don't think it is an issue. Such comments are meant to encourage people. Although short and brief, these comments offers goodwill and friendliness. As Bored Dad said it: to each his own. ^^

well, i think you posted this type of comments the most... maybe TS refering to you... ;p

(just joking) :bsmilie:

#1, gain post count
#2, support your kakis
#3, like the models very much
#4, peer pressure, attended the same shoot and not so nice for not making any comments
#5, scare that people think he/she knows nuts about photography
#6, attention seeking
#7, too bore
#8, ........

#1, gain post count
#2, support your kakis
#4, peer pressure, attended the same shoot and not so nice for not making any comments
#6, attention seeking
#7, too bore
#8, ........

#0, Karma.... :bsmilie:

#1, gain post count
#2, support your kakis
#6, attention seeking
#7, too bore
#8, ........

actually these apply to people who go around slamming like nobody's business also, because ...

#1, gain post count
#2, shoot down enemies
#3, hate the models very much (or very jealous)
#4, work pressure ... too much stress in work, must come online to bitch
#5, scared that people think he/she knows nuts about photography
#6, attention seeking
#7, too bore
#8, ........

:think: scarly instead of encouraging you massage the person's ego too much, then the person got stuck, cannot improve anymore because he/she thinks he pro already ... BAD KARMA! :bsmilie:
wah??!! like that keep giving people good comments about some mediocre photos, so he can become 天下无敌??
好阴毒啊!

LOL, so those photos that get no comments are the best ones, because people see so good, scared the poster get better. :bsmilie:

wah??!! like that keep giving people good comments about some mediocre photos, so he can become 天下无敌??
好阴毒啊!

you never hear before meh? 小人之交甜如蜜

How many of you are irritated by comments like :

nice shot :thumbsup:

Cool!

even when the shots may not even get a neutral look from you?? Are there any moderators to note on such spammers?? Seriously, I wonder on why they even bother to spam like tat? :dunno:

Whatever the comments were, they were the choices of the posters, and they should be free of encumbrance to voice their opinion, maybe misguided, but their choice.

Personally, I found the "nice shot :thumbsup:" very irritating to say the least, but nothing I could do, nothing I should do, and nothing the admin ought to do.

i think a short comment about why it is a good shot will be helpful. a simple "good shot" while it will encourage will not educate.

well, i think you posted this type of comments the most... maybe TS refering to you... ;p

(just joking) :bsmilie:

:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie: And you whacked me the most lor. Keke~

Status
Not open for further replies.