Status
Not open for further replies.

zac08

Feb 21, 2005
East
How many of you are irritated by comments like :

nice shot :thumbsup:

Cool!

even when the shots may not even get a neutral look from you?? Are there any moderators to note on such spammers?? Seriously, I wonder on why they even bother to spam like tat? :dunno:

Bored Dad

Jul 24, 2007
Singapore
Hmm... I think to each his own bah...

Sometime I also ended up making comment on a photo shot in this manner, cause really there is nothing much for me to say about the photo, and just feel that it's a great shot. But of course, whenever I can, I will give a little more comments or suggestions. Just hope that sometime such honest opinion don't offends those TSs. Hehe... :bsmilie:

Galdor

Jul 5, 2006
Planet Gaia
s105.photobucket.com
Well, it depends. What i like you may not like. If I find that the picture is good (to me), I will comment that it's a good shot otherwise I'll just keep quiet.

leejay

Deregistered
Sep 18, 2006
I don't think it is an issue. Such comments are meant to encourage people. Although short and brief, these comments offers goodwill and friendliness. As Bored Dad said it: to each his own. ^^

sigg

May 4, 2005
how come no comments like....Huh?:dunno:.........The pic s#x!!..........
dont see this often :bsmilie:

Del_CtrlnoAlt

Feb 15, 2003
Outside the Dry Box.
Visit site
I don't think it is an issue. Such comments are meant to encourage people. Although short and brief, these comments offers goodwill and friendliness. As Bored Dad said it: to each his own. ^^
well, i think you posted this type of comments the most... maybe TS refering to you... ;p

(just joking) :bsmilie:

catchlights

Staff member
Sep 27, 2004
Punggol, Singapore
www.foto-u.com
#1, gain post count
#2, support your kakis
#3, like the models very much
#4, peer pressure, attended the same shoot and not so nice for not making any comments
#5, scare that people think he/she knows nuts about photography
#6, attention seeking
#7, too bore
#8, ........

Del_CtrlnoAlt

Feb 15, 2003
Outside the Dry Box.
Visit site
#1, gain post count
#2, support your kakis
#4, peer pressure, attended the same shoot and not so nice for not making any comments
#6, attention seeking
#7, too bore
#8, ........
#0, Karma.... :bsmilie:

eikin

Apr 27, 2004
東京 Tokyo
#1, gain post count
#2, support your kakis
#6, attention seeking
#7, too bore
#8, ........
actually these apply to people who go around slamming like nobody's business also, because ...

#1, gain post count
#2, shoot down enemies
#3, hate the models very much (or very jealous)
#4, work pressure ... too much stress in work, must come online to bitch
#5, scared that people think he/she knows nuts about photography
#6, attention seeking
#7, too bore
#8, ........

catchlights

Staff member
Sep 27, 2004
Punggol, Singapore
www.foto-u.com
:think: scarly instead of encouraging you massage the person's ego too much, then the person got stuck, cannot improve anymore because he/she thinks he pro already ... BAD KARMA! :bsmilie:
wah??!! like that keep giving people good comments about some mediocre photos, so he can become 天下无敌??
好阴毒啊!

arpinkor

May 13, 2005
Nee Soon
LOL, so those photos that get no comments are the best ones, because people see so good, scared the poster get better. :bsmilie:

eikin

Apr 27, 2004
東京 Tokyo
wah??!! like that keep giving people good comments about some mediocre photos, so he can become 天下无敌??
好阴毒啊!
you never hear before meh? 小人之交甜如蜜

Deadpoet

Oct 18, 2004
How many of you are irritated by comments like :

nice shot :thumbsup:

Cool!

even when the shots may not even get a neutral look from you?? Are there any moderators to note on such spammers?? Seriously, I wonder on why they even bother to spam like tat? :dunno:
Whatever the comments were, they were the choices of the posters, and they should be free of encumbrance to voice their opinion, maybe misguided, but their choice.

Personally, I found the "nice shot :thumbsup:" very irritating to say the least, but nothing I could do, nothing I should do, and nothing the admin ought to do.

jet

May 24, 2005
i think a short comment about why it is a good shot will be helpful. a simple "good shot" while it will encourage will not educate.

leejay

Deregistered
Sep 18, 2006
well, i think you posted this type of comments the most... maybe TS refering to you... ;p

(just joking) :bsmilie:
:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie: And you whacked me the most lor. Keke~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom