comments?

Status
Not open for further replies.

afterdark

Feb 4, 2005
man1.jpg

hi all, posting a pic again after lurking around for a few months since my first few posts here. think i didn't managed to get the intended ideas into the picture, but still like it so putting this here for your comments & criticisms. thanks!

hmm.. bro.. what u trying to tell with this pic? :)

sorry, but i can't really see what u trying to say... dun think it works for me man..

Actually this picture can be further improve, crop away the top and slightly right portion to have a tighter impact .. then wait for a bird to come into the picture to give it a touch ... :sweatsm:

dun know u understand wat i say anot ??? :sweat:

thanks for the pointers :)

the building behind was a walled up mosque (to be torn down?) and the man was offering incense to it. i thought this revealed his attachment to the monument and wanted to capture the mood without being intrusive to him but didn't manage to get it :dunno:

afterdark said:
thanks for the pointers :)

the building behind was a walled up mosque (to be torn down?) and the man was offering incense to it. i thought this revealed his attachment to the monument and wanted to capture the mood without being intrusive to him but didn't manage to get it :dunno:

Hmm. .i am a newbie also, below are jus some of my newbie views. hee.

- i did not know there was a mosque and incense till u tell us, so I think viewers cannot get yr point

- I think the "danger Keep out" kinda distracts the photo.

- my way of cropping the pic would be taking it portrait, the man at the bottom right, the white boards highup (if it is not too messy up there)
meaning no more brown boards at the right and no more "danger keep out"

Jus my comments :) Thanks!

thanks for sharing your views heroneo :)

just to followup this thread with a pic of the mosque i took again today (Nagore Durghar Shrine) and conveniently seek comments for it (if any) as a building shot from you guys ;p

shrineweb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.