comments please

Status
Not open for further replies.

puakk

Dec 15, 2004
please comment on my picture... no matter its good or bad, please also tell me how can i improve....
15918IMG_0007.jpg

slightly under exposed...the sky is overcasted and doesn't have interesting clouds to bring out the picture.

for this kinda shot, perhaps you can try framing the building from the bottom left corner to the top right corner or bottom right corner to top left corner. it will look more interesting compared to the way you framed it.

might be more attractive if the subject was placed on the right side of the frame. Typically the eye sweeps from the left (space) to the right (subject), your picture gives the right feeling empty. But if you prefer this, it makes for an interesting and hugely different viewpoint too.

pity for the overcast sky. There is not much difference in tones between the building & sky. cheers, more pics to come?

i would have prefered more empty space to the right.... sky's overcast....no prob....juz burn out the details alittle to make it more "cloudy" ... can still see some figments of clouds there...

foxtwo said:
might be more attractive if the subject was placed on the right side of the frame. Typically the eye sweeps from the left (space) to the right (subject), your picture gives the right feeling empty. But if you prefer this, it makes for an interesting and hugely different viewpoint too.

pity for the overcast sky. There is not much difference in tones between the building & sky. cheers, more pics to come?
i actually got some pics of bridges but they are blurred out because of my hands... i try to see if i can make it less obvious by making the image small... gotta go out now...

Status
Not open for further replies.