Comments on Tamron's 19-35 and 28-75

Status
Not open for further replies.

neves_atk

Nov 12, 2003
Thinking of getting the above mentioned lens.
Ani comments on the lens performance?

I have the tamron 28-75 xr lens its tad sharp

I have used this lens for landscape use.. and its good provided you push up the aperture to F5.6 onwards. Usually.. if you use a high ISO film/setting, this is rarely a issue.

However, I'm not too sure if the original lens hood is causing my pictures to have shadow or is it due to the wide angle that i'm suffering from WA light fallout effect. Any advice on this issue?

Here is the screen capture of my film scan in thumbnails form. You can clearly see the shadow at the edges of the film which forms a circular shadow at the edges. Most of the shots were taken at the widest edge 19mm.

defect.jpg

PS: Maybe the moderator can shift this to the General section. As this lens isnt a canon specifiy nor does it concern canon products alone.

I am using a 19-35 tamron for my dslr. i do not find any problem and it is not too bad for the price. it is better build than tokina's 19-35.

i did use this lens on my film eos. it do not have light fall off but not too serious.

my 2 cents.

lieu9310 said:
I am using a 19-35 tamron for my dslr. i do not find any problem and it is not too bad for the price. it is better build than tokina's 19-35.

i did use this lens on my film eos. it do not have light fall off but not too serious.

my 2 cents.

Can I know how much u pay 4 d 19-35 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.