Jln Teck Whye
pboong.com
Uses my FZ20 to take a few last night

Care to give SOME precious comments?

3.jpg

7.jpg

9.jpg

:bigeyes: wau... the colour is very nice, it is soft and natural. :thumbsup:

lolz! picture 4 i think you took a "couple-ghost" in it..i thought 7th month over already? :p

Tetsuhiko said:
lolz! picture 4 i think you took a "couple-ghost" in it..i thought 7th month over already? :p

:bigeyes: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

I never noticed there's a couple walking pass at that time. Till I looked back in my playback. Think is alright so I keep it. LOL Now Merry Xmas liao la :sweat:

Jack Chen- Thanks, I'm still learning. Heading to Clarke Quay or the same area to capture again. Still gotta learn more.

the nite shots not bad.

next time you play with long exposure, try playing with zooming. very fun.

copperbird said:
the nite shots not bad.

Can FZ-20 do this zooming effect (control the zoom lens) during the long explosure ? ;p I can't do this using my FZ-3. :(

copperbird said:
the nite shots not bad.

Hey, thanks man. Most of my shot are basically at the max of 8sec. Cant go beyond that already unless it D70. ;)

Only Merlion is 2sec because Im able to view the scale of the Merlion. :think:

:sweat:

Savio said:
Can FZ-20 do this zooming effect (control the zoom lens) during the long explosure ? ;p I can't do this using my FZ-3. :(

i thought can zoom?

josho said:
:bigeyes: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

I never noticed there's a couple walking pass at that time. Till I looked back in my playback. Think is alright so I keep it. LOL Now Merry Xmas liao la :sweat:

Jack Chen- Thanks, I'm still learning. Heading to Clarke Quay or the same area to capture again. Still gotta learn more.

nice attempt bro! :thumbsup:

hi pal,

your nite pics look nice leh...
like the water wave in #6 and the star effect in #8 :thumbsup:
u used the small aperture rite?

can really see your improvement compare to your previouse posting of sentosa event :)

ivan said:
hi pal,

your nite pics look nice leh...
like the water wave in #6 and the star effect in #8 :thumbsup:
u used the small aperture rite?

can really see your improvement compare to your previouse posting of sentosa event :)

tkp77 said:
Nice Picture you got there.
Its really much better than the one you shot at Zouk Out.

So, you got a new Tripod already?

Thanks thanks. I uses my coll's Tripod (Takara). Quite stable and strong. Wonderful! The wind is too strong on that day so I never hold on to the camera on the tripod with confident. But. when I view the pic, it had some shaky effect (Wind Cause the Problem). :bsmilie: Next time must hold on to my camera on the tripod to avoid such situation! Keke..

Compare to my Previous ZoukOut pic, thanks all for the compliment. Been learning those Aperture and Shutter mode. Had a better idea on what I should do.

Yup, I set my Aperture to F8 on almost all the pic depending how dark the place was. But I just like that Star effect. Hehe..

vortex said:
nice attempt bro!

Gum Xia! Still learning! Not as pro as u leh :kiss:

lui002 said:
Nice pictures !

Thanks thanks... Appreciated.

littledigitalartist said:
hey bro... after i get my fz20 shall we go photo trip to esplanade??

I bet we shall organise a small outing to go esplanade and take some pic! (Irregardless what cam also can) Hehe :thumbsup:

AustinDMaestro said:
WOOAAAHHH!! Nice Shots! haha

Like i dunno!! hehe We Went Together!!!

Cheers,
Aus

Hahaha U flattered me.. U my Shi Fu leh :think: :)

Status
Not open for further replies.