comments on my first try

Status
Not open for further replies.

bunor

Jul 8, 2004
Hi again all, finally managed to find somewhere to host pics. taken with my fav toy the f828. would really appreciate some comments :)

DSC09083_800_X600.jpg

one more :)

DSC00048.jpg

i know something is wrong somewhere with the pics, just can't figure out what. :embrass:

DSC08212_copy.jpg

AReality said:
Yah. it's too big.

yah , figured that one out immediately after i posted.

Image looks a bit soft and the white balancing is off?

Hi Bunor

I am not a pro, just newbie, so please forgive my straight forward comments.

The color seem to be out of the way.

P.S. I will post my picture too at later stage, please do give your honest commets. Any violent comments are accpetable.

bunor said:

I think your shutter speed for this shot is a little too slow. Image is not sharp, a probable result of camera shake. You could either use a tripod that enables your camera to be mounted at such as low point of view; or you could increase your ISO to attain a faster shutter speed to reduce camera shake.

i prefer the second one. do you mind to share with us of cam setting ? ISO ? shutter speed? flash (internal, external or bounce ?)?.

The image of the black dog seems to be taken by another camera. The exif seems to say so. It looks really soft.

bunor said:

Yes, it looks like its taken using a Handycam PC330. The image is not excellent. But its pretty good already for a Handycam.

King Tiger said:
Hi Bunor

I am not a pro, just newbie, so please forgive my straight forward comments.

The color seem to be out of the way.

P.S. I will post my picture too at later stage, please do give your honest commets. Any violent comments are accpetable.

The colour looks very good to me. Seems very natural.

rexus said:
The colour looks very good to me. Seems very natural.

Ermm, paisei, I didn't type this.
My sister-in-law was using my PC very late last night while I'm still in Mustafa and she hack into this clunsnap and type at this.........

She was looking for D70 at Nikon Forum but somehow she see my posting at Sony Forum too.

Naughty girl she is :kok: :hammer:

Sorry and rephase my remark, the picture is fine to me.

King Tiger said:
Ermm, paisei, I didn't type this.
My sister-in-law was using my PC very late last night while I'm still in Mustafa and she hack into this clunsnap and type at this.........

She was looking for D70 at Nikon Forum but somehow she see my posting at Sony Forum too.

Naughty girl she is :kok: :hammer:

Sorry and rephase my remark, the picture is fine to me.

Wah tiger...better lock up your pc with a chain or something. Very dangerous, and may cause sandals leh... :blah:

Status
Not open for further replies.