Comments on digital camera

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robin

Mar 5, 2004
Tanah Merah
Hi guys... I have a F70 with 2 zoom lenses currently...... I am thinking of getting a prosumer digital camera.....but do not really want to get a DSLR yet.......I am thinking of getting the PANASONIC FZ10.....

What do you think of that camera...? any comments?

Robin said:
Hi guys... I have a F70 with 2 zoom lenses currently...... I am thinking of getting a prosumer digital camera.....but do not really want to get a DSLR yet.......I am thinking of getting the PANASONIC FZ10.....

What do you think of that camera...? any comments?

Have extra cash then buy but what is your purpose of buying a prosumer digicam? Convenience? Fast? There are too many digicam on the market and the one you mention is not bad to. So consider what your main purpose is first. If you are a film person, a digicam is not a bad choice but there is a differance in terms of the output (hardcopy) on photoprints.

Thanks for the reply...actually.....I was doing find on my f70...however lately......the film advance started giving problems and so considering some of the good digicams out there like the panasonic fz10(i like especially the 10X stabilized lens...even my 2 zoom lenses on my f70 doesnt cover that range)

I also find that film...especially processing has been taking up considerable money...cause i shoot quite often.....about 100 shots a week.....and enjoy experimenting different approaches and angles.....so I wasted a lot of film and money in the process......

That's why I am considering the Panasonic fz10........

Hi....Anyone interested in a group buy for FZ10 or any other digicam....? I think maybe we can negotiate for a better price if we buy in bulk from the same shop.....What do you guys think....? :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.