comment please thanks :o)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeiHiN

nikon FM2 50mm f1.4

long1.jpg

long2.jpg

lotus.jpg

There seems to be a slight bluish tint to the photos. Also, the colour looks very much washed out/faded.

For the third picture, I assume the subject was the little lotus pod (or whatever that might be) in the center of the picture. In most instance, placing the subject dead centre doesn't make for an interesting photo. You might want to try going in closer to the pod and placing it off center in the frame (Remember the general rules of third). In addition, a polariser would help in reducing those reflection in the water and also better bring out the colours in the photos. Hope that helps... :)

Rgds,
KS

Originally posted by kssim
There seems to be a slight bluish tint to the photos. Also, the colour looks very much washed out/faded.

For the third picture, I assume the subject was the little lotus pod (or whatever that might be) in the center of the picture. In most instance, placing the subject dead centre doesn't make for an interesting photo. You might want to try going in closer to the pod and placing it off center in the frame (Remember the general rules of third). In addition, a polariser would help in reducing those reflection in the water and also better bring out the colours in the photos. Hope that helps... :)

Rgds,
KS

u r rite abt the color but i cant do anything to it i dun have any filter lar and as for the pod i using a 50mm mar n i not veri good at it mayb 1 day we could go out u teach mi ok :eek:)

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.