commandor barrack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ehh the unoccupied one?

Netheravon Road. Quite Near Changi Beach Walk near Changi Beach Club end. Take Bus SBS 29 and turn into Nether... Road and stop at first bustop. Two bustops further up is the old Changi Hospital.

;)

is this hendon camp, home of the commandos?

yeah... thats the one... been there b4 like a resort:bsmilie:

hey brother thanks!!! you make my day. btw is it a restricted area?

Caomhin said:
Netheravon Road. Quite Near Changi Beach Walk near Changi Beach Club end. Take Bus SBS 29 and turn into Nether... Road and stop at first bustop. Two bustops further up is the old Changi Hospital.

;)

military area leh bro.... wad say u

Can find alot of ammo box there also

that is wat I intend to do. visit at night for ghost photography. any body coming with me.
Friday13 said:
Go there at night and you will feel the creeps :sweat:

nathan said:
that is wat I intend to do. visit at night for ghost photography. any body coming with me.
macro photography with mosquitoes more likely :bsmilie:

hi, I went to search for the commador barrack but cant find it. could any kind soul PM me the map location............thanks bros:cry:

nathan said:
hi, I went to search for the commador barrack but cant find it. could any kind soul PM me the map location............thanks bros:cry:

is this the one you are looking for?
Portfolio%5Czyle%5C28722.jpg

zyle said:
is this the one you are looking for?
Portfolio%5Czyle%5C28722.jpg

is that the commandor barrack?? I dont know. infact I was around there ,off coss with some friends. I saw an Indian man walking toward the building. when I asked him, he say he is a guard there and he is sleeping inside the building. I ask ,is that commandor barrack.
he say, he is not sure.btw we are in for ghost hunt at old changi hospital. anybody wana joint us do PM me. ;)

nathan said:
is that the commandor barrack?? I dont know. infact I was around there ,off coss with some friends. I saw an Indian man walking toward the building. when I asked him, he say he is a guard there and he is sleeping inside the building. I ask ,is that commandor barrack.
he say, he is not sure.btw we are in for ghost hunt at old changi hospital. anybody wana joint us do PM me. ;)

directly opposite this building is the hendon camp. what i heard before from my officer, this was commandos barracks. behind this building are some old buildings (same as this) and further behind is the old changi hospital. if you go to the old changi hospital, beware of drug addicts inside..

hi, below is the picture of the commandor barrack. any bros know where is it? pls help....thanks
thumb-ChangiCommandoBarracks.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.