Coming to your neighbourhood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lensman

Feb 12, 2002
Singapore & Hong Kong
Just read in TODAY that the former Safra Bt Merah site is being made available for hotel development.

The ah peks will be happy that likes of Hotel 81 and Frangrance Hotel will pop up, saving them precious bus fares to Geylang.

Surely there are more logical sites that is better suited for this purpose, like the ones at Labardor area, near sentosa, cruise centre, harbours, MRT, office complex etc

Or the planners has in mind to create another supporting facilities like York Hotel is to Mt E hospital ?

Oh brother....

Just read in TODAY that the former Safra Bt Merah site is being made available for hotel development.

The ah peks will be happy that likes of Hotel 81 and Frangrance Hotel will pop up, saving them precious bus fares to Geylang.

Surely there are more logical sites that is better suited for this purpose, like the ones at Labardor area, near sentosa, cruise centre, harbours, MRT, office complex etc

Or the planners has in mind to create another supporting facilities like York Hotel is to Mt E hospital ?

Oh brother....

I wish there are fewer budget hotels... I just came back to sg few days back and was walking along Balestiar... Was shock at the number of "budget hotels" and fewer Singaporeans (mainly "ah peks" and alot of foreign gals). Also looks like Geylang to me now (except there are not much of good food in there).

I wonder if budget hotels do devalue some properties prices...

someone was wondering if the show room will be converted as well.

a la Amsterdam leh.

so, wifey go look at Ikea, hubby go wash eyes and service piston.....

help singaporeans raise birth rate maybe? ;) beside ah peks places for the young ones to get it on...

Status
Not open for further replies.