Coming to China in July 05 I SEEK Female MODELS

Status
Not open for further replies.

kazoo

Apr 25, 2005
Hello Models From the USA
Let me introduce myself I am Michael Chandler

I am a photographer coming to China in July I will be in Hong Kong Shanghai Beijing . I hope to photograph many Beautiful places while in China . I am hoping to meet and photograph many ladies while I am there I am hoping you can help me find some female model to photograph in the parks gardens near and around old buildings any Temples ( if Possible ) in modern clothing as well as some Traditional chinese dress's . I am also interested in Photographing and martial artists or Munks performing

I thank you for you time

Sincerely

Michael Chandler

ermm... i'm sure many folks here would like to help u.. except none of us (save a few) are in china. most CSers are living here in singapore. ;p

nightwolf75 said:
ermm... i'm sure many folks here would like to help u.. except none of us (save a few) are in china. most CSers are living here in singapore. ;p
:bsmilie:

to most western dudes, Singapore strangely seem to be part of China :)

However, we're FAR FAR AWAY from mainland :)

cheers

PL

kazoo said:
Hello Models From the USA
Let me introduce myself I am Michael Chandler

I am a photographer coming to China in July I will be in Hong Kong Shanghai Beijing . I hope to photograph many Beautiful places while in China . I am hoping to meet and photograph many ladies while I am there I am hoping you can help me find some female model to photograph in the parks gardens near and around old buildings any Temples ( if Possible ) in modern clothing as well as some Traditional chinese dress's . I am also interested in Photographing and martial artists or Munks performing

I thank you for you time

Sincerely

Michael Chandler

Sure! Drop by for a visit but you may want to start walking early in your trip since we are about 3000+ KM away from China. :bsmilie:

hey dude, singapore is at the far tip of the western malaysian peninsular,NoT = china, sg is thousands of miles away from mainland :confused: ..

Haha!! Typical of those from the States ... thinking S'pore is in China.

Guess why they seem to think so?

wah lao .. guys ... .dun be so evil bah ... he probably made an honest mistake ... still ... should have checked an atlas ..(at least) =/

I think he probably didnt know the Clubsnap is for Singapore.

Dear Michael,
We probably wouldnt be able to help you as most of the clubsnap forum members are from Singapore, a country far far away from China. I suggest, you should go look for other China based forums. Good luck in finding one, cos from what I know, most of those China based forums write only in Chinese language.
Cheers!

Thanks for understanding

I was under the impression tat this was an MainLand Chian Based chat group . Thanks for understanding

Michael

I was in US once and some of the folks not only thought of our geography as part of China's but that we also lives in tree houses.....

AixisOfJustice said:
Haha!! Typical of those from the States ... thinking S'pore is in China.

Guess why they seem to think so?

Digital Exchange said:
I was in US once and some of the folks not only thought of our geography as part of China's but that we also lives in tree houses.....

:bigeyes: :bigeyes: :bigeyes:

just because we are known to be a Garden City? oh well ...

Digital Exchange said:

Really?

I had a similar experience too!

I told them we do live in tree houses, but traffic is so heavy that we have to install traffic ights on the trees!

You should try speaking English in thier towns,...they will turn to you with a shock expression and go," You can speak English, wow!...." :bigeyes:

i think mostly it's our fault too cos when we're there (as students or working there) we seldom project to them that singapore is a multiracial society. and also we tend to showcase more on the lion dance / dragon dance. just my observations ...

Digital Exchange said:

Well, our building have Trees and our corridoor have plants grow on them..
how?? consider? living in tree house??
:bsmilie: :sticktong :mad2: :blah: :dunno:

Where does the fault lie? In the much deteriorated US public education system that no longer teaches geography. Or, do we blame ourselves for such a poor image of Singapore overseas. Marketing of Singapore as tourist destination is nearly non-existent in the USA and Europe. Contrast Singapore with Thailand which does an excellent job promoting itself in the West. We all know tourist arrivals from the USA, Europe, and Japan have fallen in recent years in Singapore... having been replaced by budget tours from Korea and India.

Pity poor Michael who unless fluent in putonghua, guangdonghua, or shanhainese will have a difficult time photographing anything except the standard tourist sites. Doubt he will find any sexy xiaojie to pose for him. As hazekang said, he would be better off in Southeast Asia... but then again, who knows about us. :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.