Comics

Status
Not open for further replies.

smtan24

Dec 21, 2005
Tampines
I got a bunch of comics. Mainly Marvel and DC and my wife is bugging me to get rid of it. Anyone knows a place I can sell it.

hanqiang1011 said:
You got Aliens VS predators?

If I'm not wrong Alien vs Predator is from Darkhorse. The only Darkhorse comics I have are Lone Wolf & Cub and Samurai Executioner.

Any old wolverine books? (e.g. series 1)

patch17 said:
Any old wolverine books? (e.g. series 1)

I have From the Ashes (Dark Phoniex Returns). Its not in fantastic condition as I got it from a second hand bookshop.

Lord_Angelus said:
Why not open a small stall at China Sq on sunday?

Do you have any x-men comic?

Rather sell them off at shop. I have only 2 X-men comics they are paper back. From the ashes which is a dark phoniex saga and I think the other is the best of x-men. They aren't in mint condition as I bought it from a second hand bookshop.

If you taken them to the shop you might make a huge lost. I say this because you may not know the full valuation of the comic but the shop ppl will. For eg, a particular issue that a character dies, the value can be extraordinary. It could be enough for you to get a lens sometimes if you are really really lucky.

what i suggest you do is that you list down the issues that you have and would like to sell, send them to me and i will check out the prices for you. I collect comics and i have some magazines that include the valuation prices of the comics. it will take some searching, but you never know how much you can profit from the sale.

the other option is that you post on Yahoo Auctions.

To sell them at the shops you would loose out. the other option is to exchange - comics for toys, comics for film...hahahaha

you can email me at greenlantern_77@yahoo.com.sg if you wish.

cheers

Benji77 said:
If you taken them to the shop you might make a huge lost. I say this because you may not know the full valuation of the comic but the shop ppl will. For eg, a particular issue that a character dies, the value can be extraordinary. It could be enough for you to get a lens sometimes if you are really really lucky.

what i suggest you do is that you list down the issues that you have and would like to sell, send them to me and i will check out the prices for you. I collect comics and i have some magazines that include the valuation prices of the comics. it will take some searching, but you never know how much you can profit from the sale.

the other option is that you post on Yahoo Auctions.

To sell them at the shops you would loose out. the other option is to exchange - comics for toys, comics for film...hahahaha

you can email me at greenlantern_77@yahoo.com.sg if you wish.

cheers

Thanks for the help. Appreciate the help.

hanqiang1011 said:
You got Aliens VS predators?

You like Aliens Vs Predators? :think:

i also like AVP series.

but the original Aliens and Predator series are nice too! but i dun like those comics which is very thin in pages and the colours are fading.

i like thick pages with glossy or matt pages.....

Status
Not open for further replies.