but all from taiwan and hong kong

and some comics which cant be bought by those below 18
lol
bought it when young
now trying to get rid of all

:)

buying anyone?
:embrass:

i have many too - DC, Marvel, etc. Some of them are collectible. Dunno how to offload them. I believe most comic shops nowadays don't take them back for sale.

code said:
i have many too - DC, Marvel, etc. Some of them are collectible. Dunno how to offload them. I believe most comic shops nowadays don't take them back for sale.
Yah, similar dilemma too :bsmilie: Got some of those Batman collectibles too. How abt overseas comics collector sites? Anyone came across those?

Xing said:
Yah, similar dilemma too :bsmilie: Got some of those Batman collectibles too. How abt overseas comics collector sites? Anyone came across those?

wah, me too! Some many of us around, where got market to sell those comics? Furthermore, got some of the collectibles at high price, even special cards!!

dnd8008 said:
wah, me too! Some many of us around, where got market to sell those comics? Furthermore, got some of the collectibles at high price, even special cards!!
magic the gathering cards anyone?
:bsmilie:

saraluna said:
magic the gathering cards anyone?
:bsmilie:

no they were sandman cards, quite costly then...:(

I just sold the whole load of magic the gathering for $35~~ abit heart pain... spent few hundreds dollars on it. Well, i sold some of my comics at yahoo auction.
Hmmm.. wonder if comics can put for sale @ B&S? (Just curious only)

Belano said:
I just sold the whole load of magic the gathering for $35~~ abit heart pain... spent few hundreds dollars on it. Well, i sold some of my comics at yahoo auction.
Hmmm.. wonder if comics can put for sale @ B&S? (Just curious only)

duh $35!
so cheap
wth
from what age
u should sell them to me
i will buy it at a much higher price
:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.