COMEX

Status
Not open for further replies.
y bring camera.. thought is supposed to be for BBB session

Bring camera...so can test lens and BUY lens ;)

Or don't bring camera.. buy a new one!

Bring camera...so can test lens and BUY lens ;)

Or don't bring camera.. buy a new one!

true also.. lol.. can take photo on those models too... ;p

So whats actually this COMEX event? Pls enlighten me on this. Thanks. :)

lelong lelong in BnS better!!

Is it worth waiting for COMEX? How likely are we to see better deals for cameras?

Is it worth waiting for COMEX? How likely are we to see better deals for cameras?

its not a very long wait, so if you're planning to get a cam, just wait a couple of weeks more. won't hurt, and prices can only go down. Usually the prices are about the same, maybe a few semi useless freebies thrown in. canon had pretty good prices at the last PC show, but i'm a nikonian so :( i prefer to buy my camera and gear from stores like Alan photo and John 3:16. Better service ( you're not fighting with 1987289174891650189 people at the fair for the guy's attention)

Anyone knows if lenses and flash are sold at COMEX, and if its priced better?

its not a very long wait, so if you're planning to get a cam, just wait a couple of weeks more. won't hurt, and prices can only go down. Usually the prices are about the same, maybe a few semi useless freebies thrown in. canon had pretty good prices at the last PC show, but i'm a nikonian so :( i prefer to buy my camera and gear from stores like Alan photo and John 3:16. Better service ( you're not fighting with 1987289174891650189 people at the fair for the guy's attention)

Anyone knows if lenses and flash are sold at COMEX, and if its priced better?

Comex's gear will alway be in package. In the last one, I asked for SB800 and it was even more expensive.

Anyone knows what kind of freebies or packages Apple would have? Thinking of getting laptop...

Is there showgirl to shoot? Will be quite boring without them.

Status
Not open for further replies.