Comex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yawoo

Deregistered
Aug 6, 2004
nowhere
Hello dubs,
comex is gonna be here again... & for ur infor Peggy & Jerline will be there for sure... So be there to catch this two pretty woman walking down the stall... heehee..:bsmilie: :bsmilie: It's from the 31th of August till 3th of Sep..

Yawoo said:
Hello dubs,
comex is gonna be here again... & for ur infor Peggy & Jerline will be there for sure... So be there to catch this two pretty woman walking down the stall... heehee..:bsmilie: :bsmilie: It's from the 31th of August till 4th of Oct..

where will it be held pls ?? will the D80 be available then ?

Yawoo said:
Hello dubs,
comex is gonna be here again... & for ur infor Peggy & Jerline will be there for sure... So be there to catch this two pretty woman walking down the stall... heehee..:bsmilie: :bsmilie: It's from the 31th of August till 4th of Oct..

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: so long ar the exhibition... more than 1 month... :think:

BBB!!! :devil:

FilterFunk said:
gentlemen, 'start your engines' :D

I'm sure anyone would gladly get the keys of the grand prize to start the engine of the car. This time's grand prize is different from before. Good luck in winning the Fiat.

DSC_0171.jpg

PRETTY JERLINE & PEILING... HEEHEE

cant wait for next week... :lovegrin:

Yawoo said:
Hello dubs,
comex is gonna be here again... & for ur infor Peggy & Jerline will be there for sure... So be there to catch this two pretty woman walking down the stall... heehee.. It's from the 31th of August till 3th of Sep..
This model also...
DSCF3171.jpg

Wonder if she will be there or not... Then I go "kajiao" her again... :p
DSCF3176.jpg

Ya... and also my Samsung girl (my avatar)

Yawoo said:
DSC_0171.jpg

PRETTY JERLINE & PEILING... HEEHEE
I see... that must be from Samsung Inline Skating Challenge... I also got! ;p
DSCF3174.jpg

But most importantly, I want to see the deal for D70s kit... Dun think I want to get a D80... I dun need 10.2, a 6.1 mega pixel sufficient liao...

Youhong said:
This model also...
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e190/Youhong/Samsung Inline Skating 2006/DSCF3171.jpg

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e190/Youhong/Samsung Inline Skating 2006/DSCF3176.jpg

I see... that must be from Samsung Inline Skating Challenge... I also got! ;p
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e190/Youhong/Samsung Inline Skating 2006/DSCF3174.jpg

But most importantly, I want to see the deal for D70s kit... Dun think I want to get a D80... I dun need 10.2, a 6.1 mega pixel sufficient liao...
I'm gonna shoot all the models and with the models ;p !!! :cry: dun think adeline will be there though ...

yilishengxian said:
I'm gonna shoot all the models and with the models ;p !!! :cry: dun think adeline will be there though ...
I'll be there... :lovegrin: Maybe Sat and Sunday onli... Dun think I can come out with "The Ultimate Coverage" for Comex 2006... haha..

Youhong said:
DSCF3176.jpg

wah liao Youhong.
wait u kajiao her too much,she dont let us take pics of her leh!
i'll most likely go either on the late Sat/Sun bah.
hope there's offer for 2 gig CFs..

syc77 said:
wah liao Youhong.
wait u kajiao her too much,she dont let us take pics of her leh!
i'll most likely go either on the late Sat/Sun bah.
hope there's offer for 2 gig CFs..
Aiya, she very nice one lah... If blacklist also blacklist me only lah... Haha... See you guys there...

yilishengxian said:
Think u can change ur avatar soon liao larz ;p ...
Huh? no lah, cannot target her lah... Never see she got wear ring on THAT finger? Surely got boyfriend one... Dun wanna get hammered:kok:
DSC09810.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.