Comex Warning (guys)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trigger Happy

Dec 2, 2005
cockroach-infested parsee lees
bros, i was at Comex this afternoon and this chap walked into the toilet after me near hall 2, and used the second of two urinals. to cut the story short, he was watching me throughout and not himself :bsmilie:

just thought you guys should be careful and look out for him, as he then went into each of the other 3 male toilets along the way to hall 4/5 - even incontinence sufferers don't make that many pitstops! he didn't realise i was behind him, and when he ran into me outside one of the toilets (i was meeting someone) he looked quite shocked and muttered a "siao" before walking quickly into hall 5 and headed promptly for the HP booth and asked for a brochure. i took a few shots of him (300mm, no flash, and pics were quickly processed not for art sake) and noticed that he then slowly made his way into the crowd, presumably to blend in before his next urge to see, uh, i mean pee... :bsmilie:

well might be a case of misunderstanding. Should not have posted this as this could be slandering the person`s reputation.

TMC said:
well might be a case of misunderstanding. Should not have posted this as this could be slandering the person`s reputation.

i'll leave it to the moderators to decide. i don't think its misunderstanding if you keep catching the guy next to you almost peering over your shoulder to get a look at "you". and then he walks into every gents toilet in succession.

Trigger Happy said:
i'll leave it to the moderators to decide. i don't think its misunderstanding if you keep catching the guy next to you almost peering over your shoulder to get a look at "you". and then he walks into every gents toilet in succession.
it's ur word against, well, not even his since he probably doesn't even know u posted his pic here...

watever the case is, i agree with TMC, you shouldn't be posting pics of pple up like that, and go on to ruin his reputation.

i'm not saying u are lying, but ur method of seeking redress, or whatever it is you're seeking, is undignified.

jOhO said:
it's ur word against, well, not even his since he probably doesn't even know u posted his pic here...

watever the case is, i agree with TMC, you shouldn't be posting pics of pple up like that, and go on to ruin his reputation.

i'm not saying u are lying, but ur method of seeking redress, or whatever it is you're seeking, is undignified.

You have your point. I've taken down the pics. In case you're wondering, no, its not about seeking redress. I feel sorry for him being that way but it was meant as a warning to fellow csers - actually I never had an issue with it personally, after all, we've done ns and taken communal showers before.

Dun worry trigger happy, i myself have kena being looked by others when i pee in the urinals. And my case lagi worst, his whole head curl into my urinal and look at it. Yes, i literally mean curl in and look. So i can understand how u feel.

This kind of pervertic guys deserve no excuse! his may not be as strong and sturdy, but he dun have to be so anxious to look at others wat, limbei shy one leh :embrass:

CHEY! I thought you wanted to warn us that we're no longer allowed to take pics of the models. Hahahahahaha.

actually quite common happening in sg. i met once in redhill mrt toilet also. :thumbsd: look n look. cb i look back straight in his eyes. haha he quickly turn back. :angry:

TMC said:

jOhO said:

curious if these happen to both u guys what would be yr course of action?:rolleyes:

roadrunner_552 said:
actually quite common happening in sg. i met once in redhill mrt toilet also. :thumbsd: look n look. cb i look back straight in his eyes. haha he quickly turn back. :angry:

for my case, i look back at him, then he look away, then after that i resume concentrating on my peeing, then that arse turn and look at my bird bird again!!! then i stare back, then he turn away, then i continue pee again, and HOLY COW... he look at my precious stick again !!!!! TOTAL 3 TIMES !!!!!!!

kcuf2 said:
for my case, i look back at him, then he look away, then after that i resume concentrating on my peeing, then that arse turn and look at my bird bird again!!! then i stare back, then he turn away, then i continue pee again, and HOLY COW... he look at my precious stick again !!!!! TOTAL 3 TIMES !!!!!!!

Thats where you turn and face him while peeing.... let him look... pee on him at the same time... best if can aim for the eye...

Anyhow

+evenstar said:
how did you know he was watching you unless you looked at him first? =P

jk

his whole head curled towards my direction..a person peeing in the urinal will have his head facing straight.. but his is literally about 45 degrees tilted to the right in my direction..:cry:

u can "feel" someone looking at u.. horrible feeling...

just a picture to let u get an idea of wat is the curling of the head.

pervert.JPG

is this scary ???

Trigger Happy said:
bros, i was at Comex this afternoon and this chap walked into the toilet after me near hall 2, and used the second of two urinals. to cut the story short, he was watching me throughout and not himself :bsmilie:

I had similar experience too, and the guy has guts to ask for my HP. :thumbsd:

was that me? but i wasn't at hall 2. hahahaha. just kidding. it's a weird world. just live with it. they didn't rob you of anything right?

maybe he got scoliosis...u know S-curve backbone, but his 45deg. lost the bottom curve. ;) :bsmilie:

This is very common in Sg. It's true that some men's toilets have become gays' hunting grounds. Clementi MRT and Orchard MRT toilets are such examples. How i know? I've observed such sick behaviour taking place many many times when i used the toilets at the above mentioned places.

You have been warned !!!

I once was in the gent in Century sq and saw a similar case in Century sq. This guy is in his 30/40 and excutively dressed with pants and shirt. I am not sure if its the same person that Trigger saw. I will definitely take a picture of him the next time i see this happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.