Comex Spoils


Status
Not open for further replies.

jsbn

Senior Member
Jul 24, 2002
2,944
0
0
Planet Eropagnis
#1
Comex 1st day had juz ended and whilst waiting in line for recontract for my MOL4000, saw a couple of chaps with D50 + SB600 combos.

So, end of day 1, what's ur spoils and damage?
 

Big Kahuna

Senior Member
Dec 15, 2004
2,126
1
38
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
#3
jsbn said:
Comex 1st day had juz ended and whilst waiting in line for recontract for my MOL4000, saw a couple of chaps with D50 + SB600 combos.

So, end of day 1, what's ur spoils and damage?
What's the deal for MOL in Comex? Mine contract has ended liao and still waiting for something nice.....really tempting to switch to Singnet ADSL :lovegrin:
 

#5
jsbn said:
Comex 1st day had juz ended and whilst waiting in line for recontract for my MOL4000, saw a couple of chaps with D50 + SB600 combos.

So, end of day 1, what's ur spoils and damage?
Damage coming soon.

Today reccee first, weekend then full force invasion. :sweat:
 

k3nn3th03

Senior Member
Jan 6, 2005
2,544
0
0
#6
King Tiger said:
Damage coming soon.

Today reccee first, weekend then full force invasion. :sweat:
wa.. KING going full force...

haha... will be buying 4D on sat and hope to join u on sun...

:bsmilie: :bsmilie:
 

Del_CtrlnoAlt

Senior Member
Feb 15, 2003
16,268
0
0
Outside the Dry Box.
Visit site
#8
KT saw my damage... another round coming... anyway today din finish walking... still got parts din buy...

any idea which stall sell eSata enclosure & eSata card?

sibeh sianz... my system gone case also, need to go asus to change my graphics card i think.. else dunno wat spoil... cannot test my buys liao...
 

jsbn

Senior Member
Jul 24, 2002
2,944
0
0
Planet Eropagnis
#12
Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
KT saw my damage... another round coming... anyway today din finish walking... still got parts din buy...

any idea which stall sell eSata enclosure & eSata card?

sibeh sianz... my system gone case also, need to go asus to change my graphics card i think.. else dunno wat spoil... cannot test my buys liao...
Not sure which stall oso. But if u pop by SLS, goto Storage Studio. They specialise in enclosures. Service is :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 

jsbn

Senior Member
Jul 24, 2002
2,944
0
0
Planet Eropagnis
#13
Big Kahuna said:
Hm...so long never play console...anybody know what's the retail price? I am tempting to sell it off just like the Xbox that I got 2 years ago :D
Like... $500? $560? :dunno:
 

Del_CtrlnoAlt

Senior Member
Feb 15, 2003
16,268
0
0
Outside the Dry Box.
Visit site
#16
jsbn said:
Not sure which stall oso. But if u pop by SLS, goto Storage Studio. They specialise in enclosures. Service is :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
talk about service... the canon service today sucks man... i know what i want already, so i go there, then all bo chup me, must be thinking i no money buy... i literally walk thru the entire space and all the people are just standing there doing nothing but look at me... then 1 girl gave me a brochure... then i took it & just point to her, i wan tis... then she blur... then she say she not sales, so she get another girl, lagi blur... then i said specifically, i wan to buy... then she say, y dun i get the other model? wtf... i buy the more expensive version u tell me to get the crippled one for?? i was like, duh, i know wat i wan, den she still say, tis 1 i no display set... duh... i buying, not viewing... can't she get the hint? then she go ask her senior got tis set anot... then nevermind, paying up, the person over the counter wan my name, contact & email, then the blur girl just stood there blocking my way, so i went over the other side, blocking the entrance, then the lady said cannot stand there, so i said, the girl blocking me mah... haiz... wonder she got commission anot, should gimme cash rebate better... since i more like self service... anyway i seem to be the only 1 buying that today... at 9pm... hmmz... how i know... the free gift list scan whole row only tick once...
 

slooow

New Member
Feb 12, 2006
1,000
0
0
#17
Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
talk about service... the canon service today sucks man... i know what i want already, so i go there, then all bo chup me, must be thinking i no money buy... i literally walk thru the entire space and all the people are just standing there doing nothing but look at me... then 1 girl gave me a brochure... then i took it & just point to her, i wan tis... then she blur... then she say she not sales, so she get another girl, lagi blur... then i said specifically, i wan to buy... then she say, y dun i get the other model? wtf... i buy the more expensive version u tell me to get the crippled one for?? i was like, duh, i know wat i wan, den she still say, tis 1 i no display set... duh... i buying, not viewing... can't she get the hint? then she go ask her senior got tis set anot... then nevermind, paying up, the person over the counter wan my name, contact & email, then the blur girl just stood there blocking my way, so i went over the other side, blocking the entrance, then the lady said cannot stand there, so i said, the girl blocking me mah... haiz... wonder she got commission anot, should gimme cash rebate better... since i more like self service... anyway i seem to be the only 1 buying that today... at 9pm... hmmz... how i know... the free gift list scan whole row only tick once...
hahahahahahhahahahahah going to squeeze again tomorrow or on saturday?
 

whacker

New Member
May 25, 2003
785
0
0
Bedok
whacker88.multiply.com
#18
Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
talk about service... the canon service today sucks man... i know what i want already, so i go there, then all bo chup me, must be thinking i no money buy... i literally walk thru the entire space and all the people are just standing there doing nothing but look at me... then 1 girl gave me a brochure... then i took it & just point to her, i wan tis... then she blur... then she say she not sales, so she get another girl, lagi blur... then i said specifically, i wan to buy... then she say, y dun i get the other model? wtf... i buy the more expensive version u tell me to get the crippled one for?? i was like, duh, i know wat i wan, den she still say, tis 1 i no display set... duh... i buying, not viewing... can't she get the hint? then she go ask her senior got tis set anot... then nevermind, paying up, the person over the counter wan my name, contact & email, then the blur girl just stood there blocking my way, so i went over the other side, blocking the entrance, then the lady said cannot stand there, so i said, the girl blocking me mah... haiz... wonder she got commission anot, should gimme cash rebate better... since i more like self service... anyway i seem to be the only 1 buying that today... at 9pm... hmmz... how i know... the free gift list scan whole row only tick once...
Wow! So late at 9pm and still buying? I guess most of those people shagged out liao lah... :bsmilie:
 

Del_CtrlnoAlt

Senior Member
Feb 15, 2003
16,268
0
0
Outside the Dry Box.
Visit site
#20
slooow said:
hahahahahahhahahahahah going to squeeze again tomorrow or on saturday?
dunno leh, sibeh sianz yesterday morning my system suddenly no display & died... then i took a LCD monitor back, hoping the monitor died so can buy a new monitor, same thing... damn... so now it looks like the gfx spoilt... but its the only system i have that uses PCIe, so lppl now dunno where is the problem... have to bring down to Asus to check or go SLS to check... problematic sia...
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom