COMEX Showgirls.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

loner_rangers

Dec 2, 2005
I am curious about the age range of showgirls from COMEX as well as other computer fairs as I have seen showgirls who looks as young as 16-17 years old.

loner_rangers said:
I am curious about the age range of showgirls from COMEX as well as other computer fairs as I have seen showgirls who looks as young as 16-17 years old.

well, usually is 20~25;)

At the BBT show last year, there were 2 JC girls. Spoke to them too :)

Garion said:
Wah how come you know...you got ask them? ;)

:bsmilie:

can see mah, di di me shy to even ask for pix leh, when got balls to tok to them

Klose said:
At the BBT show last year, there were 2 JC girls. Spoke to them too :)

really which one??? kor kor, can teach how to request for pix and start toking withour showing 'despo-rism'

The standard of booth babes has dropped quite a bit in recent years. It appears as long as the girl is willing to wear some skimpy, tacky costume, can liao.

synapseman said:
The standard of booth babes has dropped quite a bit in recent years. It appears as long as the girl is willing to wear some skimpy, tacky costume, can liao.

Just a thought... could it be due to too many photogs swarm to such events n shoot relentlessly that the better ones start to avoid? :dunno: :sweat:

synapseman said:

Agree:thumbsup: Car show ones got better standard

But most showgirls I saw looks around 19-20 I'll say

Jia Wang said:
Just a thought... could it be due to too many photogs swarm to such events n shoot relentlessly that the better ones start to avoid? :dunno: :sweat:
Its due to the low pay la...

usually they were paid from $120 - $200 daily + commission

Well then, if they're using "sex sells" as a marketing strategy, then they're doing a half-arsed effort. Might as well don't do. I say pay more, get nicer models with bigger boobs!

Jia Wang said:

Well said.

one of my sec sch junoirs is always working for samsung. since last yr and she was 17. yeah so what's up with that? different age group caters to different group of consumers somehow?

synapseman said:
Well then, if they're using "sex sells" as a marketing strategy, then they're doing a half-arsed effort. Might as well don't do. I say pay more, get nicer models with bigger boobs!

why do they need to ... ?

sex sells strategy deals only with male customers .. one man meat is another poison
don like big .. handful will do :bsmilie:

I tot this year one quite good leeee... dun expect the best from comex la, big boys toys heheh hhehe

Thou you guys might feel that the standard of models have drop, then why is there still so many photographers going down to shoot and then posted lots of their pics online leh? :dunno:

andrOo said:
Thou you guys might feel that the standard of models have drop, then why is there still so many photographers going down to shoot and then posted lots of their pics online leh? :dunno:
cos it free......

Status
Not open for further replies.