Comex Lenovo Girl


Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramius75

New Member
Nov 21, 2005
682
0
0
#1
Hi all,

Any1 who is this model and how to contact her ??
Coz 1 of my friend saw her in the show and interested for photoshoot and projects.

Thanks !


Sorry if the use of this pic was unappropriate.
 

syl

New Member
Nov 1, 2005
810
0
0
Singapore
#2
You or your friend? Interested in her say so lah! We understand - no need to hide behind your 'friend'.;)
 

k3nn3th03

Senior Member
Jan 6, 2005
2,544
0
0
#3
syl said:
You or your friend? Interested in her say so lah! We understand - no need to hide behind your 'friend'.;)
haha...

:devil: :devil:
 

Ramius75

New Member
Nov 21, 2005
682
0
0
#4
syl said:
You or your friend? Interested in her say so lah! We understand - no need to hide behind your 'friend'.;)
Really my friend lah.... -_-"
 

sORe-EyEz

Senior Member
Jun 28, 2005
1,572
0
0
SGee
#7
Ramius75 said:
Really my friend lah.... -_-"
liddat betta ask ur frd post on CS direct, more sincere mah.

if i m her c tis thread will think ur frd, 'ai' / 'mai'... :embrass: mayb she may ask her frd to help her reply?

u help ur frd post request, she can ask her frd reply - like merry-go-rd... :bsmilie:
 

Ramius75

New Member
Nov 21, 2005
682
0
0
#8
sORe-EyEz said:
liddat betta ask ur frd post on CS direct, more sincere mah.

if i m her c tis thread will think ur frd, 'ai' / 'mai'... :embrass: mayb she may ask her frd to help her reply?

u help ur frd post request, she can ask her frd reply - like merry-go-rd... :bsmilie:
Since im active on CS, i think it should be ok. I dont think too far ahead. Its strictly Business i think.

Anyone which model agency if any ??
 

Drudkh

Senior Member
Mar 2, 2004
6,129
0
0
lulu island
#9
Wow! she's so popular! so many guys fighting over her! :bsmilie:
 

yanyewkay

Senior Member
Sep 22, 2004
3,924
0
0
Cons digger.
#10
Sorry if the use of this pic was unappropriate.
:think: Watermarked picture already said it's from yilishenxian.. you got his permission to use it? or use first talk later?

Being active in CS? I doubt you were active in the right places.
 

Drudkh

Senior Member
Mar 2, 2004
6,129
0
0
lulu island
#11
yanyewkay said:
:think: Watermarked picture already said it's from yilishenxian.. you got his permission to use it? or use first talk later?

Being active in CS? I doubt you were active in the right places.
just tell him "win my post count then we'll talk" :bsmilie:
 

Drudkh

Senior Member
Mar 2, 2004
6,129
0
0
lulu island
#13
Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
u also chup ji kah?

got place for me to chup another kah? :bsmilie:
of course! your post count is higher than mine! :bsmilie:
 

eow

Senior Member
Jun 22, 2004
10,060
6
38
#15
youhong and yilishengxian
had done a tfcd for her perhap u can contact them.
 

Ramius75

New Member
Nov 21, 2005
682
0
0
#16
yanyewkay said:
:think: Watermarked picture already said it's from yilishenxian.. you got his permission to use it? or use first talk later?

Being active in CS? I doubt you were active in the right places.
It was supplied to me by my friend, as i dont even know which girl he wants to find. This is the only photo avialable.
 

Ramius75

New Member
Nov 21, 2005
682
0
0
#17
eow said:
youhong and yilishengxian
had done a tfcd for her perhap u can contact them.
Ok, thanks :D will check them up :D
 

Venom81

Senior Member
Nov 16, 2004
10,484
4
38
36
#19
syl said:
You or your friend? Interested in her say so lah! We understand - no need to hide behind your 'friend'.;)
:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Hope yr "fren" gets the girl. :bsmilie:
 

AhV

Senior Member
Jun 10, 2004
2,141
0
36
Northland
#20
Ramius75 said:
Hi all,

Any1 who is this model and how to contact her ??
Coz 1 of my friend saw her in the show and interested for photoshoot and projects.

Thanks !


Sorry if the use of this pic was unappropriate.

If you run into any problems in contacting her, drop me an email ... I will contact her for you :)


GOOD LUCK ! ...... I mean your 'fren' :)
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom