Comex 2010

mktun

Jul 6, 2010
Seniors, will there be sales and promo on lens and camera accessories?
I know there will b promote for camera(body) as i hav seen before.

Thx

Last edited:
Most prob not on lenses.

They rather give you crap stuffs (No use to you) or over price a FOC item, then lower the price.

A good example will be:
LCD screen protector worth $35 (over price FOC item).
Crap FOC tripod with purchase of 50D (The tripod cannot hold your 50D+lens+flash+grip properly)

Last edited:
Comex or any tech shows for DSLR buyers = cheesy promos... (You buy a BIG lump of cake, when you cut it open, you get huge gapping holes inside)

Don't go and buy la... if you want you can go comex and go see see.. and touch touch...

see the models... and then if they allow then touch touch lor...

oso don't need to pay money~!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Got a dslr laio,
now wanna buy flash sb 600 or smiliar,
so thinking comex got nice deal or not..

If not I go cityhall n buy,

As discussed 500 times, you won't get the best deal at Comex. And where at City hall do you think you'll get the deal?

CHEY~!!
say la..

lol... make everyone pull hair when you say wanna go Comex buy...

hahahaha..

hmmm not sure yet.. i go work then i let u know.. haha.. :bsmilie:

As discussed 500 times, you won't get the best deal at Comex. And where at City hall do you think you'll get the deal?

CathAy or Tk in peninsula n financial mah,u got any better deal shop to recommend/?

Oriental Photo @ Sim Lim Sq 6Flr
Many Canon Lens and Nikon too
Tamron, Sigma and 3rd party flashes for above medel

Reasonable price.

while comex may not be good for getting cameras, it'll be good for getting memory cards... am aiming SDHC Class 6 and above for HD video...

As well as computer peripherals

thumb drive and external HDD too...

now i think i can buy a 500GB one when last time would only get a 250GB lor..

my advice: don't waste your time IF you only look for lens and camera accessories.
However, there will be a gd bargain for memorary card & AA bateri.

what they give. are all old skool crap! no brand memo card. small tripod for a heavy camera?
camera bag which i believe u wont even use! go to a camera shop. a decent one or a friendly one! and MAKE YOUR PURCHASE TODAY!:)

another thing: sometimes there are Canon promotions (http://www.canon.com.sg/personal/buying/promotions) during IT shows like Comex that last only for the duration of the show. hence u can proceed to purchase at the Clubsnap recommended shops and then go back to CSC to collect your freebies. i missed the chance to get the crumpler bag at the last IT show... not sure if they'll have the crumpler during Comex, though.

what they give. are all old skool crap! no brand memo card. small tripod for a heavy camera?
camera bag which i believe u wont even use! go to a camera shop. a decent one or a friendly one! and MAKE YOUR PURCHASE TODAY!:)

i got my 5MD home from PCSHOW, that is no crap