Comex 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. :thumbsup:

Oh good timing.....hehe.....;)

shucks....so close to prelims.

At least they're moving it to expo... more space. Let's hope they give some good deals.

Last show was terrible. Could barely move and there wasn't any real bargain :thumbsd:

All hype and no substance.

solarii said:
At least they're moving it to expo... more space. Let's hope they give some good deals.

Last show was terrible. Could barely move and there wasn't any real bargain :thumbsd:

All hype and no substance.

well....for one thing, it was called a PC Show. So photographers should be finding it boring, cos all they sell were laptops and desktops. However, it was really small indeed.

thanks i saw the info on the newspaper too.:thumbsup: previously i went to the last show. turned out to be all computers only. no cameras at all. till i realised at the ending that it was titled pc show, not IT show

COMEX actually okay one ... its actually SITEX that lacks vendors ... very limited choices... and Harvey Norman are actually selling cameras instead of the usual Nikon, Canon etc ...

estronutz said:
COMEX actually okay one ... its actually SITEX that lacks vendors ... very limited choices... and Harvey Norman are actually selling cameras instead of the usual Nikon, Canon etc ...

sitex? that's end of the year right? so many shows a year, can get their names mixed up.

satay16 said:
shucks....so close to prelims.

yo friend, u also sec 4??? hmmm:think: maybe can try going on teachers day;)

compro_1975 said:
yo friend, u also sec 4??? hmmm:think: maybe can try going on teachers day;)

me J2.:sweat:

Hope they have good buys. Mabybe by than the CF card price will drop some more.

Status
Not open for further replies.