Comex 2006


Status
Not open for further replies.

Stanly

New Member
Oct 30, 2005
1,107
0
0
East
#3
Oh good timing.....hehe.....;)
 

satay16

Senior Member
Jan 14, 2006
3,067
0
0
#5
shucks....so close to prelims.
 

solarii

New Member
Oct 20, 2005
1,354
0
0
Bt. Timah
#6
At least they're moving it to expo... more space. Let's hope they give some good deals.

Last show was terrible. Could barely move and there wasn't any real bargain :thumbsd:

All hype and no substance.
 

satay16

Senior Member
Jan 14, 2006
3,067
0
0
#7
solarii said:
At least they're moving it to expo... more space. Let's hope they give some good deals.

Last show was terrible. Could barely move and there wasn't any real bargain :thumbsd:

All hype and no substance.
well....for one thing, it was called a PC Show. So photographers should be finding it boring, cos all they sell were laptops and desktops. However, it was really small indeed.
 

knpan

Senior Member
May 2, 2006
3,462
0
36
Singapore
#8
thanks i saw the info on the newspaper too.:thumbsup: previously i went to the last show. turned out to be all computers only. no cameras at all. till i realised at the ending that it was titled pc show, not IT show
 

estronutz

New Member
Feb 14, 2006
362
0
0
星尬波
#9
COMEX actually okay one ... its actually SITEX that lacks vendors ... very limited choices... and Harvey Norman are actually selling cameras instead of the usual Nikon, Canon etc ...
 

satay16

Senior Member
Jan 14, 2006
3,067
0
0
#10
estronutz said:
COMEX actually okay one ... its actually SITEX that lacks vendors ... very limited choices... and Harvey Norman are actually selling cameras instead of the usual Nikon, Canon etc ...
sitex? that's end of the year right? so many shows a year, can get their names mixed up.
 

compro_1975

Senior Member
Apr 24, 2005
1,983
0
0
#11
satay16 said:
shucks....so close to prelims.
yo friend, u also sec 4??? hmmm:think: maybe can try going on teachers day;)
 

satay16

Senior Member
Jan 14, 2006
3,067
0
0
#12
compro_1975 said:
yo friend, u also sec 4??? hmmm:think: maybe can try going on teachers day;)
me J2.:sweat:
 

smtan24

New Member
Dec 21, 2005
1,496
0
0
45
Tampines
#14
Hope they have good buys. Mabybe by than the CF card price will drop some more.
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom