benjaminteo

Aug 6, 2005
North Western, Singapore
Comex is coming back again! Info below.

Category : COMPUTERS/I.T.
Start Date : 1 September 2005
End Date : 4 September 2005
Title : COMEX 2005
Description : SINGAPORE'S BIGGEST Digital, IT and Consumer Electronics Exhibition worth waiting for!! ......IT JUST GOT BIGGER......!! As it returns with GREAT Bargains and NEW products...........worth dying for!!
Location : Convention Hall 601, Level 6 & Exhibition Hall 401 - 404, Level 4
Organizer : Eastern Directories Pte Ltd
More Info URL : www.comexshow.com.sg
Contact Person : Melvin Koh
Tel/Fax : +65 6747 4620

Opening Hours
Time (First Day) : 12:00pm - 9:00pm
Time (Other Day) : 12:00pm - 9:00pm
Time (Last Day) : 12:00pm - 9:00pm

they were recruiting part timer from my sch.. S$10/hr siah!

but i dun bother to go, sure a lot of ppl fight one.

shall just go down and see see...

wah so good! Dude, which sch are u from?:p

me go on thursday, maybe around 2:30pm.
:)

but just bought an external dvd burner, buay tahan, plenty of files hogging my notebook.
n my pc (corrupted n hardware slightly problems) - lazy to bring it up..

I go comex see got good bargain on memory cards, printing media..

at suntec?

GriGri said:
they were recruiting part timer from my sch.. S$10/hr siah!

No wonder the young boys sometimes I ask them something abt the camera they anyhow gives the answer. I just said, "Nevermind, i look myself...", they don't know a lot leh... very easy to earn $10 an hour like that... many of them don't know much abt the cameras or things they 'promoting' leh...

Wah, $10 an HR? Sec school student can? :D

Btw, I am serious. I dun mind working part time in comex for the experience. Anyone knows where to find the job? :)

wrx_sti_22b said:
No wonder the young boys sometimes I ask them something abt the camera they anyhow gives the answer. I just said, "Nevermind, i look myself...", they don't know a lot leh... very easy to earn $10 an hour like that... many of them don't know much abt the cameras or things they 'promoting' leh...

guess u need to do ur homework first after dat juz go suntec and wack ur stuffs.. chop chop pay at cashier and u're done.. :bsmilie:

wrx_sti_22b said:
Dun think they will want to employ so young guys. At least 18yrs old i guess. ;p
Eh, I am not that young okay!;p :embrass: 15, going to 16 young meh? :D

yah comex is a good place to get lots of bargains. companies will throw in discounted prices, or freebies, to entice people to buy their products.

whereas for me, im gonna work there for the 4days only...though not earning as much as $10/hr, but i think it will be an eye-opener to work in a tradeshow, as you can see different kind of people and the things they may ask you... lolz..

and the company that i am working for, actually gave us paid training sessions... a total of 2 sessions in fact. one was for product knowledge, and the second one is to teach us how to promote & sell.... aka sales tactics...

Wah, where to find that job?

lil_princess said:
yah comex is a good place to get lots of bargains. companies will throw in discounted prices, or freebies, to entice people to buy their products.

whereas for me, im gonna work there for the 4days only...though not earning as much as $10/hr, but i think it will be an eye-opener to work in a tradeshow, as you can see different kind of people and the things they may ask you... lolz..

and the company that i am working for, actually gave us paid training sessions... a total of 2 sessions in fact. one was for product knowledge, and the second one is to teach us how to promote & sell.... aka sales tactics...

sounds like its oni open 2 pretty young gals oni....:sweat:

lil_princess said:

Dun think it helps much if that youngster dun know much abt camera stuff or have little interest in the products.:think:

wrx_sti_22b said:
Dun think it helps much if that youngster dun know much abt camera stuff or have little interest in the products.:think:
You referring to me?
Fyi, its not cameras that I'm selling...
And what makes u think i'm not interested?
Not all youngsters have those heck-care attitude or irresponsibilities...
U were once a youngster tOo...

Status
Not open for further replies.