Status
Not open for further replies.

hlminolta

Feb 16, 2003
Singapore
Visit site
Hi all,

Just wanna share this with all of you.
I was at Funan earlier today and was told there will be COMEX 2004 at Suntec City on 26-29 August.

As usual, there will be both computer and digital photography stuffs shown. And hopefully ... lots of discount and freebies. ;p

http://www.comexshow.com.sg/

I won't hold too much expectations on Comex or whatever PC shows in Singapore. Crappy and waste of time.

sfhuang said:
I won't hold too much expectations on Comex or whatever PC shows in Singapore. Crappy and waste of time.

Its really sad .... :(

The show should show case the latest technology advances... new products etc. but instead, the shows' aim seems to be selling products :confused:

mmml222 said:
Its really sad .... :(

The show should show case the latest technology advances... new products etc. but instead, the shows' aim seems to be selling products :confused:

i thot computer exhibitions here always aim to sell promotional items? :think:

i hope they have promos for dvd burners though.. think its about time i upgrade. now i see the prices all so cheap below 200 can get already

no harm going thou :light:

hlminolta said:
Hi all,

Just wanna share this with all of you.
I was at Funan earlier today and was told there will be COMEX 2004 at Suntec City on 26-29 August.

As usual, there will be both computer and digital photography stuffs shown. And hopefully ... lots of discount and freebies. ;p

http://www.comexshow.com.sg/

Guess the fellows are right..Shopping at these kind of exhibitions is meaningless...Guess sim lim square have more variety than the exhibition itself...price wise more expensive or same as wat u can get anywhere else!

It is just an exhibition for some1 who dreads goin to orchard rd shopping or passby there...

rainman said:
Guess the fellows are right..Shopping at these kind of exhibitions is meaningless...Guess sim lim square have more variety than the exhibition itself...price wise more expensive or same as wat u can get anywhere else!

It is just an exhibition for some1 who dreads goin to orchard rd shopping or passby there...

actually it's cheaper depending.... but when you buy for Example a CD-RW at a super cheap price then the next thing you know a few days later sim lim sells the same price liao...

worst still got my iomega dvd burner there for an offer, i thought. one week later a faster version came out. they clearing old stocks!

i feel that the company are just having a chance to throw out their older stocks... for place for the new shipments of new models to come in...

Most of the tech fairs involving photography "promote" their items by giving away alot of free gifts eg extra/ bigger capacity CF card and tripod but almost nv sell the items cheaper...imo... :sweat:

Most of the tech fairs involving photography "promote" their items by giving away alot of free gifts eg extra/ bigger capacity CF card and tripod but almost nv sell the items cheaper...BCOZ THE COST PX OF THE FREE GIFTS ARE WAY LOWER THAN THE DECREASE IN SELLING PX (if they gif lah)..hai~~ and that means we are the "cai to" given their high profit margin... :bheart:

they should show new products or new technology on the market.. and the most important thing is.. with the show gals as well :D

sfhuang said:

further more, is too pack... see heads more than the product... :bsmilie:

See head or "chai tao" ha ha.... :bsmilie:

but me always go dont know why.

Wonder how many % profit margine a piece of kit can hve, any insider to enlighten us novice!

Status
Not open for further replies.