Status
Not open for further replies.

sulhan

May 11, 2002
Melbourne, Australia
www.md-sulhan.com
Hiee....Pals...

Kinda weekend nothing to do mood....

So trying out some fun stuff with the camera.....can you guess the work flow for the image....?

sun_ball.jpg

rgds,
sulhan

adamadam said:
I don't even know what that is!! but I guess you used wind? maybe?
Hiee Adam....

Yes...Wind is one of the filters used in the workflow .......i will put all the actions filter/actions together in the sequence......once all the items have been guessed!!!!

Keep it coming guys...!!!!

Guess whats first int ehworkflow - the photo of course!!!!!.........guess the subject first....

rgds,
sulhan

Hiee Pals....

The phtoo was actually a rear lighted egg shot with wireless flash....(cable off shoe cord also would do the job).

I simply taped up the front of the flash for a small square opening and place the edd....making the egg round side facing the camera....and then take the shot - preferably in a dark room.....

I was surprised on the interesting "meteor"/"comet"/"sun" like result from the little innocent egg from my freezer....

Now at least i have one more source of "raw" image for further editing....

- First i duplicated the background to another layer...in PS....
- So i basically used the wind effect in PS....
-then do a ripple after rotating the image 90 degrees....to get the fiery effect....
- Using the Circle Marquee tool to delete with selction with feathering most of the "ball" shape of the layer with the wind + ripple effect and only leave the part for the tail of the fire-ball...

Hope you like it...

rgds,
Sulhan

Status
Not open for further replies.