come in and have a look...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh oh... nicely composed pics... so mysterious, and gives me shivers on my back... :sweat:

Probably a good setting for a :devil: movie

seriously BEAUTIFUL, last week i went, bandwidth exceeded already...

Not to disparage the photographer, but I thought (macabrely) that it was a documentation of his dying throes. THATwould have been a shocker (to many).

Nonetheless, an exceeding poignant series of images, which somehows holds more impact with the knowledge of his suicide.

wow very moving

Not to disparage the photographer, but I thought (macabrely) that it was a documentation of his dying throes. THATwould have been a shocker (to many).

Nonetheless, an exceeding poignant series of images, which somehows holds more impact with the knowledge of his suicide.

TBH, I was expecting that too..

Wow. lately alot of old threads being revived :bsmilie:

Even if it was not real, I stil like the series alot. Very well thought out and shot.

Perhaps true genius in art is never appreciated when the artist is still alive. Reminds me of Van Gogh and his tribute song. Starry Starry Night... Oh how you suffered for your sanity... You took your life as often lovers do... This world was never meant for one as beautiful as you...

i thought was those pranks...browsing the photos suddenly got those monster pics pop out wif screaming sound...was mentally prepared 4 it...LOL!!! but i was wrong...it's really nice series of pictures...:D

i thought was those pranks...browsing the photos suddenly got those monster pics pop out wif screaming sound...was mentally prepared 4 it...LOL!!! but i was wrong...it's really nice series of pictures...:D

Hahaha, TBH I was expecting that too..

well whether the story behind the pictures is real, i think the pictures are nicely taken. The story adds another dimension to the pictures and inspires people to give a serious thought on the pictures. If the story was true, it is really a sad story.

Revive this thread again ;p

Upon some closer examination of the photos, it would appear that you are right on it not being real at all.

The photos are enhanced and are very well composed. I don't think any very depressed person going to commit suicide can stay composed enough to compose the photos (no pun intended) that well. The shots are just too perfect.

And the building is only 3 floors high. Falling down takes around 2 seconds?

The pictures have been post-processed clearly. That's fine. But to the point of having certain portions of the image cloned and flipped horizontally?? I find that a little unacceptable. heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.