Combining Still pictures and Video to a VCD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perry

Jul 7, 2002
Singapore
Visit site
Hi all,

I have been trying to put my still pictures as well as some video in a VCD format CD-R. So far no luck yet.:(

Only manage to have still picture put into vcd with background music using DVD PictureShow, a very good utilities.:)

Anyone has tried the above by incorporating video and still with background music for the still picture.

i also got alot of information from vcdhelp.com but couldn't locate a software that thus the above...

i think there is an option 'Copy original pics' for u to choose if u r using Ulead DVD PictureShow...

Originally posted by busybobby
i think there is an option 'Copy original pics' for u to choose if u r using Ulead DVD PictureShow...

ulead DVD pictureshow does not support video!!! that's what i wan...

Originally posted by b18
Use Macromedia Flash ?
Flash -> Avi -> TMpegEnc -> VCD :D

=bob=

can macromedia flash take in both video and still picture?

thanks...

yep . but need to be in AVI if I am not wrong.
o yeah .. just think of it. Why don't u use Adobe Premiere ?

I used one last time, and can put anything you want in the movie :D

=bob=

Originally posted by b18
yep . but need to be in AVI if I am not wrong.
o yeah .. just think of it. Why don't u use Adobe Premiere ?

I used one last time, and can put anything you want in the movie :D

=bob=

will try to see if i can get a copy...

thanks.

Use Nero.
High res pictures, and movies in a different track.

Not bad.

Originally posted by Zoomer
Use Nero.
High res pictures, and movies in a different track.

Not bad.

don't think nero support background music, am i right?

Originally posted by Snowcrash
I use iMovie 2 on an iMac.

Simple and easy to use. Hope this helps.

doesn't help because i am using pc... anyway, thank you:)

How about Ulead Video Studio? You can dump pics into the time line and create a video file. But I don't know how good is the res and the Picture will NOT be store in the VCD as picture format (eg. jpg or bmp). It just convert into mpeg video hence not good for backup but good for presentation on VCD.
If you using this software, I would suggest that u create a mpeg file for the photos you want to put in. And the Videos in another mpeg file. Lastly you use nero to burn the two files in to a VCD then u got 1 Track for Photos and 1 for Videos. Of course you can split the photos or video into more then 1 tracks each. Just create the mpeg file seprately. And every Mpeg file you drag to nero will become a track. Lastly u can create a menu page with nero (i think), to let viewer jump to certain track.

Status
Not open for further replies.