Not open for further replies.

aquilaa

Oct 19, 2008
#1 Taken with full frame (film) camera.
4011368796_8d69cd6197_b.jpg

4010094829_08812d72b7_o.jpg

4010861052_3c5ec05f41_o.jpg

the colors seems abit dull.. imho

#1 : I think that the body of the merlion was a little over-exposed and the background (esplanade) was underexposed in that matter.

Why are you using film anyway?

#1 : I think that the body of the merlion was a little over-exposed and the background (esplanade) was underexposed in that matter.

Why are you using film anyway?
I agree with s3ntient. The difficulty is due to the foreground being much brighter than the background. The normal trick is to use bracketing and then combine it in photoshop. There are many HDR photos showing how these are made. I mention made cos these are not really photos but are touched up using photoshop.

the colors seems abit dull.. imho

Thanks for your comment.

Why are you using film anyway?.

Only #1 shoot with film, the rest shoot with digital.
I shoot film because I want to learn film photography techniques,
taken with Kodak Elite Chrome 100 Extra Colour.

I agree with s3ntient. The difficulty is due to the foreground being much brighter than the background. The normal trick is to use bracketing and then combine it in photoshop. There are many HDR photos showing how these are made. I mention made cos these are not really photos but are touched up using photoshop.

Agreed, HDR is the solution.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.