color sharp:

player-color1.jpg

solution:

nose-pencil-sharpener.jpg

jokes aside; are you talking about:

a) sharpness
b) contrast - which can make a picture look sharper
c) or something else

perhaps if you elaborate on what you mean we could answer the question better, i don't think color sharpness is an official term for anything.

haha, i think he meant contrast

sorry.. i mean contrast

sorry.. i mean contrast

well, which imaging program do you have?

contrast can be controlled by the contrast tool, that's the easiest, but the least amount of control.

there are also:

1) curves
2) levels
3) burn/dodge work
4) layer work (based on layer type)

and many many more!

so u mean only can control by using PS? is it possible to control by dslr or lens alone (by controlling shutter speed,etc.)?

so u mean only can control by using PS? is it possible to control by dslr or lens alone (by controlling shutter speed,etc.)?
what you want to do/achieve?

hi bro,
what's your point? colours are dull/not vivid?
in such case you can try adjusting some settings in your camera.
but the camera won't let you tweak those settings if you were shooting in auto modes(other than P, Av, Tv, M).
if you are using Canon, see it in the picture style menu. you can + the contrast and/or saturation.
if you are using Nikon, it's in optimize image(picture control) under shooting menu.
i don't know other systems:lovegrin:
in fact, your shooting condition, using high ISO..etc..and many others might affect the colors of your pic. many variables to discuss.
the best is to post your pic so that other experienced bros out there will further advise.
cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.