Colors @ Little India

Status
Not open for further replies.

qING

Jan 3, 2006
After one month I bought my D40, I finally got myself to shoot some stuff instead of focusing on the technical aspects. The theme is on "Colors" and the venue is at Little India. Hope that you will like it. :rolleyes:

#1. Window
3153532032_e3f1a0b28f.jpg

#2. Decoration
3153532022_e5d0c85b36.jpg

#3. Broom
3153532016_a927f4d253.jpg

#4. Towel
3153532028_f91d6e3278.jpg

Last edited:
oo.. finally a dslr. nice to see you joining the darkside too :D

you've an interesting eye for composition

nice. I like the way you do the framing and yr copyright without spoiling it.

Keep up the good work! :)

Thank you. I have just seen some of your works at Flickr!
Seems like posters with the words :sweat:
Power!

nice colours!
love to see more =)

Thank you!

oo.. finally a dslr. nice to see you joining the darkside too :D

you've an interesting eye for composition

Dark side :bsmilie:
Long time no see... Have you graduated?

Well-done! I think the photos fit the theme well. :thumbsup:

Thank you!

for #4 pic, perhaps you should artificially shift your photo parallel with the colored wall like what Tilt & Shift lens will do. It'll look a lot nicer.

Well done, all of them were well composed.
The colours were very eye catching
Hope to see more :)

Lovely pictures. #1 & #2 have the colours standing out.

for #4 pic, perhaps you should artificially shift your photo parallel with the colored wall like what Tilt & Shift lens will do. It'll look a lot nicer.

:sweat: You have realised that. I tried many times to try shooting as parallel as possible. It is very difficult unless I have a tripod.

As I am using GIMP, I have yet to find out how to do that. Maybe I will get someone to enlighten me in the GIMP foruim. Thanks for pointing out ~ :)

i love the colours of little india.. and i think you captured them well.. :)

Well done, all of them were well composed.
The colours were very eye catching
Hope to see more :)

Lovely pictures. #1 & #2 have the colours standing out.

Love the color ..very rich :)

Thank you :)

Nice stuff you got there, and welcome to the Nikon world :)

Thank you. I have not shoot any cosplay with the new camera. 5 more mths to CosFest!!! See you there (if I am there. I hope so).

well, just want to get your perspective rite. there's no way u can take it a building without the converging/diverging lines even with tripod. Its not so much of holding well or not. Its more of the viewpoint. In order to eliminate the converging/diverging lines, you'll have to be on same level plane as the subject, in this case the building. So unless there's another building across the block you shoot, or you have a wing/power suit to elevate yourself, there isn't a way to do that.

Traditionally (back in film days) Tilt & Shift is the only easiest means. Today, digital darkroom does it all. Good luck!

i love #3 :heart:
#4 reminds me of space invaders :)

well, just want to get your perspective rite. there's no way u can take it a building without the converging/diverging lines even with tripod. Its not so much of holding well or not. Its more of the viewpoint. In order to eliminate the converging/diverging lines, you'll have to be on same level plane as the subject, in this case the building. So unless there's another building across the block you shoot, or you have a wing/power suit to elevate yourself, there isn't a way to do that.

Traditionally (back in film days) Tilt & Shift is the only easiest means. Today, digital darkroom does it all. Good luck!
]

Oh ok. Thanks for sharing :)

I quite like the way you use the colours.. :thumbsup: Nice!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.