ColorMunki Photo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

slacker

Mar 18, 2003
SG
Visit site
Hi all,

Just curious as i was searching around here for some review on this "all in one" calibrator for display to printer calibration solution but found none. While i do understand it is a rather new product in the market, wondering if any one happen to be using this model and how is the experience on this product?

Keen on getting this to calibrate 2 Macintosh and 2 printers at home. Same time, looking at Spyder Studio which is of same functionality as ColorMunki but like to do a comparison between the two. Price vs capability comparison that is.

Couple of questions for the current owner of ColorMunki and Sypder Studio.

1. Price? Where you purchase it? Have managed to find Spyder Studio at some store but not ColorMunki.

2. Capability? If you have both or used both before, it will be nice to hear a simple comparison between the two. Else, like to know your personal experience on either one of the product and why you use it.

Thanks in advance to those who have spend time to share their experience and valuable information. Hope to get some feedback soon.

Hi, ColorMunki has just launched... I believe no one is distributing the product as of now.
You will probably have to wait for a while.

i enquired with CP few mths back, they have no idea whats that.

Here's a link where you can buy the ColorMunki product online:

http://www.colormunki.com/product/show?page=8

Also, here are some reviews of the product that I found on the web by doing a Google search:

www.northlight-images.co.uk/ reviews/profiling/colormunki.html
blogcritics.org/archives/2008/06/12/071441.php
www.photo-i.co.uk/Colour Management/munki/munki.html
http://www.trustedreviews.com/digital-cameras/review/2008/06/11/Pantone-Colourmunki/p1

Appreciate the posts from all.
Have actually read all the reviews available from google search before i posted it but would like some "local-flavoured" review instead.

Guess it is too new a product still and no authorized dealer selling it yet in Singapore so no one actually own this product yet.

Might take the plunge after researching more on it.

Thanks again and appreciate the time and effort. Enjoy your weekend!

Appreciate the posts from all.
Have actually read all the reviews available from google search before i posted it but would like some "local-flavoured" review instead.

Guess it is too new a product still and no authorized dealer selling it yet in Singapore so no one actually own this product yet.

Might take the plunge after researching more on it.

Thanks again and appreciate the time and effort. Enjoy your weekend!

Have u got it yet?
Can you share your experience? :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.