Not open for further replies.

the mac 13

May 22, 2005
Yew Tee
http://www.devlobby.com/forums/showthread.php?p=599

gracekelly05co.jpg

gracekelly_res.jpg

Amazing software! very cool!
Are you in the development team or just sharing with us?

Sharing, sorry.

The software is for now in the beta stagess, will be a shareware one day.

Still thks anyway!...
Didn't try it but it seems to have some sort of 'auto-masking edge detection'calculations going on..wow:bigeyes:

the mac 13 said:
Sharing, sorry.

The software is for now in the beta stagess, will be a shareware one day.

man you wrote as though you are in the development team sia... :angel:

wonderful software
thanks a lot for sharing
still, B+W has its beauty and some shots have a certain attraction in B+W.

U can colour your black and white photo using photoshop too but it is too tedious. But if I am not mistaken there is a software named something like "magic pro " or something like that but I do not like the final product that I got using this software - photoshop though more tedious gave a better result.

iyczh4.jpg

Cheers !!

U can colour your black and white photo using photoshop too but it is too tedious. But if I am not mistaken there is a software named something like "magic pro " or something like that but I do not like the final product that I got using this software - photoshop though more tedious gave a better result.

iyczh4.jpg

Cheers !!

iyczh4.jpg

Cheers !!

iyczh4.jpg

Cheers !!

Sorry guys, I made a multiple upload of same pic..tried to delete but failed. I am new so I am still getting used to this forum

iyh5xw.jpg

Fooled ard with it for 5 mins and got this. Nifty! :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.