Colorize black and white photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 26, 2002
Singapore
Amazing software! very cool!
Are you in the development team or just sharing with us?

the mac 13

May 22, 2005
Yew Tee
Sharing, sorry.

The software is for now in the beta stagess, will be a shareware one day.

firestone

Mar 2, 2003
West
www.redmonsoon.com
Still thks anyway!...
Didn't try it but it seems to have some sort of 'auto-masking edge detection'calculations going on..wow:bigeyes:

oeyvind

Feb 25, 2002
www.oeyvind.org
the mac 13 said:
Sharing, sorry.

The software is for now in the beta stagess, will be a shareware one day.
man you wrote as though you are in the development team sia... :angel:

ricohflex

Feb 24, 2005
sing
wonderful software
thanks a lot for sharing
still, B+W has its beauty and some shots have a certain attraction in B+W.

singdude

Dec 22, 2005
Newcastle (UK)
U can colour your black and white photo using photoshop too but it is too tedious. But if I am not mistaken there is a software named something like "magic pro " or something like that but I do not like the final product that I got using this software - photoshop though more tedious gave a better result.

Cheers !!

singdude

Dec 22, 2005
Newcastle (UK)
U can colour your black and white photo using photoshop too but it is too tedious. But if I am not mistaken there is a software named something like "magic pro " or something like that but I do not like the final product that I got using this software - photoshop though more tedious gave a better result.

Cheers !!

singdude

Dec 22, 2005
Newcastle (UK)

Cheers !!

singdude

Dec 22, 2005
Newcastle (UK)

Cheers !!

singdude

Dec 22, 2005
Newcastle (UK)
Sorry guys, I made a multiple upload of same pic..tried to delete but failed. I am new so I am still getting used to this forum

Geckorian

Feb 10, 2004

Fooled ard with it for 5 mins and got this. Nifty! :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom