Color Pencils


Status
Not open for further replies.

Balabong

New Member
Mar 2, 2006
26
0
0
Bishan
#2
:thumbsup: nice shot for no. 2 but too much is out of focus
 

Ah Pao

Senior Member
Nov 7, 2003
1,663
0
36
Singapore
www.facebook.com
#5
Nice colours! Reminds me of those stock photos. But need to take note of your focus though - seems to be a bit soft/out of focus throughout.
 

Jul 20, 2004
568
0
0
CCK
#6
Ah Pao said:
Nice colours! Reminds me of those stock photos. But need to take note of your focus though - seems to be a bit soft/out of focus throughout.
yeah the lens open at 2.8 seems very soft... :/
 

jimbok

Senior Member
Nov 6, 2005
605
0
16
Sengkang
#7
Love the colors on #2!
Did the pencils roll around when you compose the shot? :bsmilie:

;p
 

xxxger

Deregistered
Feb 10, 2005
610
0
0
Wild wild west
#8
nice color pencils ....
nexttime lend me your color pencils to take photo also ... :heart:
 

Jul 20, 2004
568
0
0
CCK
#9
jimbok said:
Love the colors on #2!
Did the pencils roll around when you compose the shot? :bsmilie:

;p
haha thanks...
yeah it did roll around for abit lah.. :bsmilie:
 

Jul 20, 2004
568
0
0
CCK
#10
xxxger said:
nice color pencils ....
nexttime lend me your color pencils to take photo also ... :heart:
hahaha okay :D it's Lyra color pencils, actually. hahaha.
 

xxxger

Deregistered
Feb 10, 2005
610
0
0
Wild wild west
#11
simplicity_ said:
hahaha okay :D it's Lyra color pencils, actually. hahaha.
the color pencil must be very expensive ....
if me, i can only afford to buy those have a 'ship' on the blue cover one ..... $1.99 :embrass:
 

gernie

New Member
Aug 20, 2004
233
0
0
#12
it be nice , if u arrange it like rainbow kaler
 

Mar 18, 2006
45
0
0
44
#16
I like number two.

Just like the rest mentioned, if the focused area is larger, it would even be more perfect.

:)
 

Jul 20, 2004
568
0
0
CCK
#17
heh alrighty.. i'll probably shoot it again.. wasnt really happy with the rest of the shots.
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom