Color Off ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iboey

Jun 16, 2006
Eastern Singapore
www.iboey.com
Hi guys,

This is what I see in my camera preview screen,Windows Fax Viewer and Canon Zoombrowser. My ricoh GRD2 is using sRGB profile

This is what i see in my CS3. Working color profile is sRGB The blue is like purple.

My screen is already profiled with spyder2express. The blue almost like purple is driving me crazy. :bheart: Please advise.

SNAG

Jun 14, 2002
Visit site
Hi guys,

This is what I see in my camera preview screen,Windows Fax Viewer and Canon Zoombrowser. My ricoh GRD2 is using sRGB profile

This is what i see in my CS3. Working color profile is sRGB The blue is like purple.

My screen is already profiled with spyder2express. The blue almost like purple is driving me crazy. :bheart: Please advise.
I suspect there is something wrong with your generated profile.
I also faced the same problem with my old Eye One (search for my thread) - until when I discovered the problem.

For you, try to disable the monitor profile first, restart your PC, and load the same file in both applications. If they look the same, then that means that your profile is screwed - its either an inaccurate profile, or your hardware is gone.

theRBK

May 16, 2005
I don't know about Canon Zoombrowser, but Windows Fax Viewer is not a colour aware program, and I would be skeptical of a camera lcd screen's colour as well... whereas of course, photoshop is colour aware... redo your colour profiling and see how it goes... uninstall and reinstall your profiling program if need be...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom